No announcement yet.

srboone's collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well played, well played indeed!!! (followed by cackling villain laughter...just because)
    MDH

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
      Yeah. That was one I bought through CD with a gift certificate I had gotten on sale for 50% off, then used a 40% off coupon to get the S/L edition. A $250 edition ended up costing me around $82.00 with shipping.

I'm happy.

I didn't know CD even had some for sale, crap.

Comment

What a nice book - I love Clive Barker's movies, but have yet to read anything by him.

Comment

That's a beautiful book. You're a lucky man.

Comment

[QUOTE=TJCams;55178]What a nice book - I love Clive Barker's movies, but have yet to read anything by him. [/QUOTE

First thing I read by him was Mister B. Gone. HUGE mistake! Pick anything but that, ignore at all costs!

Comment

Wow that Weavewrold is a stunning edition, I would very much like to own one some day

Comment

Thanks, guys. I am so happy with this book, I'm glad I decided to get it. I've not read a lot of Barker's works, but the ones I have read I really enjoyed. Finally I thought that it would be nice to have the S/Ls of both 25th ann. eds (It and WW) and it turns out they compliment each other very well. I'm still wondering if it was a coodinated effort.
                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I was a beta reader for Kenneth Cain's (ozmosis7 on the forum) Fresh-Cut (Tails) Tales. I received my comp copy in the mails today.

DSCF4136 (471x640).jpgDSCF4148 (473x640).jpg

Looking forward to see how they turned out!
                  "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I still don't like WW but that is a great looking book. Congrats.Way to shop to..ou should have posted this in good deals and bargains.
                    Yeah. That was one I bought through CD with a gift certificate I had gotten on sale for 50% off, then used a 40% off coupon to get the S/L edition. A $250 edition ended up costing me around $82.00 with shipping.

I'm happy.

Comment

I was a beta reader for Kenneth Cain's (ozmosis7 on the forum) Fresh-Cut (Tails) Tales. I received my comp copy in the mails today.

Sweet! Like the cover of it too.

Comment

Thanks, Squire.
                        Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

Love the Weaveworld. Also nice that you got an autographed copy of Ken's book. Way to go Oz!
                          "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Got my Deluxe Edition of Encounters with Enoch Coffin today from DRP.

DSCF4181 (460x640).jpg

The slipcase appears to be one that was made for another book that was stamped with an artists paintbrush designed. It fits the the width of the book, but is about 3/4 inch taller that the book. It still looks nice, tho.

Front and back cover art by Santiago Caruso:

DSCF4196 (480x640).jpgDSCF4206 (480x640).jpg

#13/52
                            Signed by both authors and both artists.

DSCF4210 (463x640).jpg
                            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Some examples of Clint Leduc's interior art:

DSCF4212 (465x640).jpgDSCF4226 (427x640).jpgDSCF4216 (436x640).jpgDSCF4218 (480x640).jpgDSCF4220 (427x640).jpgDSCF4222 (424x640).jpg
                              Last edited by srboone; 09-05-2013, 04:41 AM.
                              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

DSCF4236 (469x640).jpgDSCF4228 (479x640).jpgDSCF4230 (479x640).jpgDSCF4232 (467x640).jpgDSCF4234 (467x640).jpg

The one thing I find disappointing about DRP books is that the interior design is very boring. But other than that, the books are good quality.
                                Last edited by srboone; 09-05-2013, 04:44 AM.
                                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                                X