• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    Remarque of CD GE FAB8 by Mark Stutzman. Won in a HF auction:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17968[/ATTACH]
    I concur that that is a very nice remarque!

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
    Very nice!
    Thanks, Mike!

Originally posted by Theli View Post
    Absolutely stunning Brian! Huge congrats!
    Thanks, Dan!

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
    Love the remarque, Brian: congratulations!sk
    Thanks, Siep!

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    I agree with everyone else. That's a great Remarque! Congratulations on the addition to your collection!
    Thanks, Keith!

Originally posted by bugen View Post
    Haven't read this one yet. Looks nice!
    Thanks, Andrew! Not my favorite from King by far but my love of Remarques overrides that .

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
    I also like soccer and dislike the NFL so I'm good with being in the minority.
    I'm pretty much only into NASCAR these days, Jason. A redneck book collector. I'm pretty sure that's pretty damn rare onto itself .

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    I also like soccer and dislike the NFL so I'm good with being in the minority.

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    No worries, Jason if you're not a Easton man. We like what we like and tis what makes the world go round, my friend .

Leave a comment:

• bugen
    replied
    Haven't read this one yet. Looks nice!

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    I agree with everyone else. That's a great Remarque! Congratulations on the addition to your collection!

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    Love the remarque, Brian: congratulations!

sk

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Absolutely stunning Brian! Huge congrats!

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    Very nice!

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Remarque of CD GE FAB8 by Mark Stutzman. Won in a HF auction:

FAB8 Mark Stutzman Remarque.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
    I don't like EP's books either. Maybe the insides are really nice, but the outsides are most definitely NOT my cup of tea.
    To each his own, of course. I certainly didn't mean to imply a personal preference was invalid. Calling E.P. books 'crap' just seemed a bit silly. I'm reading one today and personally find them of high quality.

But enough said by me on this, I shouldn't have mentioned it in the first place. Brian, apologies for derailing your thread!
    It's all good, Andrew . Consider it an open ended thread where all can come to palaver on varies subjects of the day . Besides, having a discussion in my thread feels like having friends over for the afternoon. Easton books look really, really sharp to me as well. Especially when you see a ton of 'em on display in someone's collection. I only own the one though being it's a King book. But I like the look and feel of it.

No worries, Jason if you're not a Easton man. We like what we like and tis what makes the world go round, my friend .

Leave a comment:

• bugen
    replied
    To each his own, of course. I certainly didn't mean to imply a personal preference was invalid. Calling E.P. books 'crap' just seemed a bit silly. I'm reading one today and personally find them of high quality.

But enough said by me on this, I shouldn't have mentioned it in the first place. Brian, apologies for derailing your thread!
    Last edited by bugen; 03-14-2016, 01:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    I don't like EP's books either. Maybe the insides are really nice, but the outsides are most definitely NOT my cup of tea.

Lol, ok good then. I was one of those happy with the limited and saw a few of the folks over at DT didn't care for it too much, but I've also seen one of those guys knocking all Easton Press books.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Lol, ok good then. I was one of those happy with the limited and saw a few of the folks over at DT didn't care for it too much, but I've also seen one of those guys knocking all Easton Press books.
    I know who you're referring to, Andrew. His glass it seems is always half empty on every subject rather than half full. As long as you're happy with your purchase is all that matters. Looks like an outstanding edition to me from what you've shown. Plus all the goodies to boot!

Leave a comment:

• bugen
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    I am pretty sure I have not taken any photo's yet. Unfortunately I am still spending most of my time in bed. I am only able to be up for a few minutes at a time and am not able to take pictures yet. Hopefully I will be able to add them to my collection thread soon though.
    Doh!! I think it actually was Andrew's that I was referring to. I guess I just had Martin on the brain. "We all shine a little" . Feel better soon, brother. My apologizes.

Pretty sure it's not my pic you guys are talking about but here's a link to it just in case. I'd paste it here but don't want to mess with Brian's thread.

It's a busy photo but there was a lot of stuff included with limited:

http://forum.cemeterydance.com/showthread.php?538-Post-Your-Latest-
    Purchase&p=78530&viewfull=1#post78530
    No worries, Andrew! Thanks for bailing me out since I kept insisting it was Martin who had posted it, LOL. There ya go, Siep. Hopefully that helps. I think it's a beautiful spread.
    Last edited by Brian861; 03-13-2016, 11:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X