Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    I hope they're making enough to continue their hardcover collections of the original Marvel GI Joe ... but Amazon did cancel my preorder for Volume 9 so maybe they need a few more Hill books ...

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
    Is Joe IDW's only source of income now? The number of editions of his comics is out of hand.

Leave a comment:

• slayn666
    replied
    Is Joe IDW's only source of income now? The number of editions of his comics is out of hand.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Difference is how that should have read above. Now that you mention it, I think there might be another one as well. No rush. I'll look into it also when I get back home sometime tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    Thanks, Martin! Are there other treasury editions other than this one as far as softcover? I've seen the various hardcover editions. Although, I'll admit, I'm not sure what the different is between most of 'em.
    For some reason I have in my head that they did two but I could be wrong. Things are a bit hectic but I will try and remember to check when I get a chance.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Your Joe Hill collection appears to be coming along very nicely. Yes, the treasury editions are rather massive!
    Thanks, Martin! Are there other treasury editions other than this one as far as softcover? I've seen the various hardcover editions. Although, I'll admit, I'm not sure what the different is between most of 'em.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    Didn't realize how big this was til it showed up today:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19937[/ATTACH]
    Your Joe Hill collection appears to be coming along very nicely. Yes, the treasury editions are rather massive!

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Didn't realize how big this was til it showed up today:

Joe Hill Locke & Key Crown of Shadows Treasury Edition.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    I agree that the slipcases for the comics are great. I would love to do something like that for my collection, but due to the size I'd have to consider making them myself to save on money. There are a couple of tutorials on Youtube about making slipcases for comics but I haven't really checked them out.
    Thanks, Keith! It probably will get even more expensive for me as I plan to break down the sets more. I'm just not a "maker or builder" so I pay the guys/gals who are . Could definitely save yourself some bucks if slipcasing is your thing by DIY.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    I agree that the slipcases for the comics are great. I would love to do something like that for my collection, but due to the size I'd have to consider making them myself to save on money. There are a couple of tutorials on Youtube about making slipcases for comics but I haven't really checked them out.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
    Very nice!
    Thanks, Mike!

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    Very nice!

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by Theli View Post
    I love it bro! THe cases are a great way to keep your collection together and safe.
    Thanks, Dan! Already have another order in to Jeff

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    I love it bro! THe cases are a great way to keep your collection together and safe.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
    That's a lot of Wraith books!
    Yeppers. Think I'm only missing the HC 1st and a few variants for a complete set.

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    That's a lot of Wraith books!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X