No announcement yet.

Brian861's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys! I originally had the 2nd edition also Siep but it arrived in terrible condition from an eBay purchase and at the time I hadn't done the proper research to realize if wasn't the first true edition from Easton. So I decided to go ahead and grab the 1st edition since the gentleman that had sold me the 2nd edition agreed to a return. Couple more additions that arrived today.

Stephen King Book-Movie Trivia Ebay 09-25-15.jpg

Comment

I went with the individual cases from The Collector.

They also make a slipcase for your Easton Press Dead Zone.( I have one of those too...very nice)

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
      Also gang in reference to slipcovers, I've got all my Dark Tower 1st Editions here with the exception of The Gunslinger, which I'm pretty close to pulling the trigger on, but would you guys recommend the individual slipcases offer by "The Collector" or the slipcases offered by Grant? Me personally I'd think it would be better to keep them housed separately instead of together but there's a lot more expense involved going that route vs. with Grant's. Thanks as always.

Comment

Thanks Mark. I've been leaning towards that way and will definitely get one for The Dead Zone. Also pulled the trigger on The Gunslinger last night 1st/1st .

Comment

Couple more arrivals today. Blockade Billy 1st/1st w/card and slipcase and my matching numbered #82 start up from PS purchased from Dave over at Overlook. Apologies for the glare in the PS photo.

Blockade Billy ABE 09-26-15 A.jpgBlockade Billy ABE 09-26-15 B.jpgKing PS Editions Overlook 09-26-15 A.jpgKing PS Editions Overlook 09-26-15 B.jpg

Comment

Congratulations, Brian: very nice!

sk

Comment

Thanks Siep!

Comment

Despite my heartache over The Gunslinger situation, the day wasn't a total loss. A few new arrivals:

11-22-63 Ebay 09-28-15 UK B.jpg11-23-63 Ebay 09-28-15 UK A.jpg
                The Little Sisters of Eluria Ebay 09-28-15 A.jpgThe Little Sisters of Eluria Ebay 09-28-15 B.jpg

Comment

The following books I received from Mike aka Mike88. This guy is top shelf and I'd highly recommend him to anyone looking to make a purchase. His packaging is phenomenal and all books with DJs came with Brodart covers. Mike has also been a great resource of information and a mentor to a very green collector. Thanks for your time, patience, and handholding my friend. It has been and will continue to be much appreciated.

Doctor Sleep Mike 09-28-15 CD A.jpgDoctor Sleep Mike 09-28-15 CD B.jpgDoctor Sleep Mike 09-28-15 CD C.jpg

Comment

All very, very nice, Brian!

John

Comment

Thanks John! And thanks for your help over at the DT site. Appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                        Thanks John! And thanks for your help over at the DT site. Appreciate it.
                        My pleasure. I'm glad they could all help.

John

Comment

Dang Dude,
                          Your shelves are filling up by leaps and bounds, kinda reminds me of myself ten years ago
                          Mark

Comment

Sure is starting to look that way Mark. I set all these guidelines for myself when I got into this but they all have pretty much fallen by the wayside lol. Still more to come until I get to a point where I can sit back and wait for an anticipated edition fresh off the presses. It's been like Christmas everyday for the past two weeks. I'll definitely be in withdrawals once I'm caught up . If there is such a thing......

Comment

Working...
                            X