Brian861's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin View Post
    They are doing well enough that they have opened a satellite office in Portland https://www.idwpublishing.com/tag/idw-pdx/
    Here's the other Treasury edition that I was thinking of, Martin. Still not sure if there may be others. Joe Hill's Terrifyingly Tragic Treasury Edition (2013 IDW). There are also three editions of the Special editions and three editions of the Master editions. I believe these are hardbacks. And yes all produced by IDW. The list goes on to include portfolios, etc. Can't say that I'll collect all of these but can't say that I won't either.

I really wish I'd discovered collecting in time to purchase Sub Press' Locke & Key limited editions. Probably my only shot at those is when my friend passes away and wills them to me Morbid, I know. But they've got to end up someplace.......
    Last edited by Brian861; 08-25-2017, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
      Here's the other Treasury edition that I was thinking of, Martin. Still not sure if there may be others. Joe Hill's Terrifyingly Tragic Treasury Edition (2013 IDW). There are also three editions of the Special editions and three editions of the Master editions. I believe these are hardbacks. And yes all produced by IDW. The list goes on to include portfolios, etc. Can't say that I'll collect all of these but can't say that I won't either.

I really wish I'd discovered collecting in time to purchase Sub Press' Locke & Key limited editions. Probably my only shot at those is when my friend passes away and wills them to me Morbid, I know. But they've got to end up someplace.......
      Yes that is the other one I have so I guess there was only one Locke & Key.

Also a while back The Powell's Books location on Hawthorne had three of the Subterranean Press editions of Locke & Key. You may check their website to see if they are still available. Two were mint and not cheap and one was dinged and heavily discounted. I do not remember which story arcs they were.

Comment

Also a while back The Powell's Books location on Hawthorne had three of the Subterranean Press editions of Locke & Key. You may check their website to see if they are still available. Two were mint and not cheap and one was dinged and heavily discounted. I do not remember which story arcs they were.
        Thanks, Martin! I'll see if I can check it out. Probably above my pay grade though. The Sub Press ones were of the first three arcs.

Comment

No dice on the website

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
            No dice on the website
            Not surprised since it has probably been six months since I saw them. Worth a try.

Comment

Not surprised since it has probably been six months since I saw them. Worth a try.
              Yeppers.

Comment

There were a couple there on Friday.

They show this one as "local warehouse" instead of in a store: http://www.powells.com/book/locke-ke...613770764/17-0

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
                  There were a couple there on Friday.

They show this one as "local warehouse" instead of in a store: http://www.powells.com/book/locke-ke...613770764/17-0
                  That on is an IDW deluxe version. The copies I saw were the Subterranean Press versions.

Comment

I see that now - I'm not sure what I was looking at or - or thought I was looking at.

That on is an IDW deluxe version. The copies I saw were the Subterranean Press versions.

Comment

Fantastic Joe Hill additions. Strange side note. I had not looked at the bottom of my Bode statue and did not realize the limitation was on the base, I actually thought it was strange the limitation was only on the tag and box so I am not sure how I missed it.

Comment

Fantastic Joe Hill additions. Strange side note. I had not looked at the bottom of my Bode statue and did not realize the limitation was on the base, I actually thought it was strange the limitation was only on the tag and box so I am not sure how I missed it.
                        Thanks, Martin. My Hill numbers are all over the place so ever matching anything will be near impossible. I noticed the numbering in part to the eBay ad

Comment

Scored these from Tommy. Thanks, Tommy!

Stephen King A Life in the Cinema 1.jpgStephen King A Life in the Cinema 2.jpg
                          Stephen King He is Legend 1.jpgStephen King He is Legend 2.jpg
                          Stephen King He is Legend 3.jpg

Comment

Working...
                          X