Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jigertz
    replied
    It's not the best image, but thanks to Mark at Seraphim, I got the original Barker drawing that came with my lettered First Tales. My second Barker drawing, and a pretty cool one at that.IMG_0302.jpg

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Nice. TToA was my first Barker read.

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Nice grab!

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Awesome find. Thief I'd one of my favorites. I read it to both my boys when they were younger. Great addition.

Leave a comment:

• jigertz
    replied
    I've been wanting a limited edition of The Thief of Always for years and finally found one on eBay for a great price. Still looking for a lettered of this but have never seen one for sale.

image.jpg
    image.jpg

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Great Lettered BoB! And I always love to see an EP book show up. (I have a couple coming as my Xmas and B-day presents to myself.)

Leave a comment:

• jigertz
    replied
    Have to put up the new Chuck as well.

Leave a comment:

• jigertz
    replied
    image.jpg

Leave a comment:

• jigertz
    replied
    DRP Midnight Meat Train edition of 66. Also have the regular signed edition.

Leave a comment:

• jigertz
    replied
    image.jpg

Leave a comment:

• jigertz
    replied
    Lettered Stealth Press Books of Blood. Camelot advertised this copy as "dinged" but it barely has a mark. Have to say that for a lettered book the quality isn't too impressive. I also got the limited sub press edition of this one

Leave a comment:

• jigertz
    replied
    image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Leave a comment:

• jigertz
    replied
    Clive Barker Imaginer art book. This one is amazing. Already ordered volume 2 when the kickstarter campaign was up. The only problem with this is that I'm pretty sure there are going to be 8 volumes and I have no clue where I'll put them.

Leave a comment:

• jigertz
    replied
    image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Leave a comment:

• jigertz
    replied
    Limited and lettered Clive Barker's First Tales. Still waiting for the original drawing with the lettered......

Leave a comment:

Working...
X