Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theli
    replied
    I just posted my copy of the "gift edition" earlier today. By far the biggest book in my collection, and that one makes it look small! Very nice addition. Congrats on the EP copy of American Psycho too!

Leave a comment:

• Julzz
    replied
    I've seen a few with good prices on ebay but due to the size of the book and the Canadian dollar not doing so good shipping it is a hefty amount. Hopefully in the future I can grab a copy at a decent price.

Leave a comment:

• jigertz
    replied
    Got a copy of the signed Knowing Darkness at an amazing price on eBay. I know everybody has seen this but I can't believe how massive it is. I've never seen anything like it. I thought the slip cased edition was huge so I had to take some side by side pics to compare.

Thinking of my tiny 4' 11" mother trying to get this up a flight of stairs has provided much amusement.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Leave a comment:

• jigertz
    replied
    image.jpg

Can never have enough copies of American Psycho. This is the new EP edition.

Leave a comment:

• jigertz
    replied

The Great and Secret Show limited. Very understated and classy book. Cool gold detail on the inside edges of the covers.

Leave a comment:

• jigertz
    replied

Lettered Painter, Creature, and Father of Lies with original sketch. Another classy, beautiful one from Earthling.

Leave a comment:

• jigertz
    replied
    image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Tortured Souls lettered and numbered. Very cool tray case.

Leave a comment:

• jigertz
    replied
    image.jpgimage.jpg

Imajica limited. Have to be honest--this is probably the saddest excuse for a limited edition I have ever seen. It's a trade hc in a slipcase. Very disappointing.

Leave a comment:

• jigertz
    replied
    image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

The Damnation Game German limited. Beautiful book in an amazing marbled slipcase. Blue stained page edges.

Leave a comment:

• jigertz
    replied
    image.jpgimage.jpg

Leave a comment:

• jigertz
    replied
    image.jpg

Abarat 1 and 2 limitleds. Very nice books. I have the deluxe editions on lay a way at Camelot and will be getting them soon.

Leave a comment:

• jigertz
    replied
    image.jpg

One I've been trying to find for years--lettered Thief of Always. Identical to the numbered edition in every way. For the most part, the big publishers have done a very mediocre job with limited Barkers.

Leave a comment:

• jigertz
    replied
    Well, home from China for the summer. That means time to share what has accumulated since January. Only putting up things that mig be sort of interesting.

Leave a comment:

• Mike88
    replied
    I think I could live with that limited in my collection. Well Done!

Leave a comment:

• ajw2910
    replied
    Nice! That is a limited i have on my wish list!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X