X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    Mike emailed saying he was having problems uploading photos so he asked me to post these along with a note from him. I've already advised him to have Jeff make him a case In the process, I also discovered why he was unable to upload the photos. There were too big so I resized them and here we go.

Mike: I have not posted in a long time so Hello everybody.I Received 3 books from CD ON THE SAME DAY how cool is that! Anyway here are the pics as you can see The Exorcist is bigger than Detours and that is a 7 x 10 book. I did not have to pay for the exorcist and detours was paid for 3 years ago. I got extremely lucky. does anyone know where I can get a slipcase that big? (for the exorcist).

I need to make a slight detour Hello To my friends Bill & Jason. I'm so happy it all worked out.

See Ya
    Mike

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20589[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20590[/ATTACH]
    Nice additions! My copy of The Exorcist is scheduled to arrive on Tuesday.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Mike emailed saying he was having problems uploading photos so he asked me to post these along with a note from him. I've already advised him to have Jeff make him a case In the process, I also discovered why he was unable to upload the photos. There were too big so I resized them and here we go.

Mike: I have not posted in a long time so Hello everybody.I Received 3 books from CD ON THE SAME DAY how cool is that! Anyway here are the pics as you can see The Exorcist is bigger than Detours and that is a 7 x 10 book. I did not have to pay for the exorcist and detours was paid for 3 years ago. I got extremely lucky. does anyone know where I can get a slipcase that big? (for the exorcist).

I need to make a slight detour Hello To my friends Brian & Jason. I'm so happy it all worked out.

See Ya
    Mike

IMG_7247 (1280x853).jpg

IMG_7248 (957x1280).jpg
    Last edited by Brian861; 04-15-2018, 11:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Very impressive Koontz collection. Sad to see it go. Hopefully it goes to a good home.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    That's a heck of a Koontz collection! I'm also sorry to hear that you have to sell your collection.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    I really hate this for you, brother that you're having to sell your collection. You were a great mentor when I started the collecting thing and became a good friend. I'm sorry to say that you haven't received much back in return on my end. I did email ya at the AT&T addy if it's still good. If not, please shoot me a PM with the correct one. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    Mike, great stuff, thanks for sharing!

Leave a comment:

• Mike88
    replied
    Here is the Dean Koontz Collection.IMG_5679.jpgIMG_5680.jpg On the far left 2nd shelf is Charnel House Frankenstein. Then after Paper Doorway there are 5 different foreign editions all are Lightning. As crazy as it sounds it was not on purpose it just woked out that way.IMG_5681.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Love the selection there. Some I've never heard, some I own as well and some I wish I owned.

Leave a comment:

• Mike88
    replied
    Here's a continuation of my collection. These are my anthologies.IMG_5602.jpgIMG_5603.jpgIMG_5604.jpg. Thanks for watching everybody. Next I will be showing my Dean Koontz Collection.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike88 View Post
    I was going to start to post pics of my Anthology Collection then I remembered this one. It'pretty cool.[ATTACH=CONFIG]19778[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]19779[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]19780[/ATTACH] The book is signed by Wayne Allen Sallee. It is in like brand new condition as if it was printed yesterday. I think it was Wayne's personal book. Check out Christa Faust's "signature". SWAK Signed With A Kiss. I have seen 2 other of these books and she actually signed them. So who knows. I just think it's pretty cool.

Mike
    Fantastic edition!

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    Originally posted by Theli View Post
    It's a shame to break up a collection, but you gotta do what is right. Good luck with the sale.
    I had to sell my collection once, many years ago when I was working my way through school. It was a tough blow, but now, many years later, I have a better collection than I could've ever imagined. I hope it works out the same way for you!

Leave a comment:

• daverob
    replied
    Very cool! Love the SWAK!

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Very cool piece! Always fun to have that truly unique book in the collection.

Leave a comment:

• Mike88
    replied
    I was going to start to post pics of my Anthology Collection then I remembered this one. It'pretty cool.IMG_5471.jpgIMG_5472.jpgIMG_5473.jpg The book is signed by Wayne Allen Sallee. It is in like brand new condition as if it was printed yesterday. I think it was Wayne's personal book. Check out Christa Faust's "signature". SWAK Signed With A Kiss. I have seen 2 other of these books and she actually signed them. So who knows. I just think it's pretty cool.

Mike

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    It's a shame to break up a collection, but you gotta do what is right. Good luck with the sale.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X