X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slayn666
    replied
    More!

The Bob Leman collection is signed, but I don't know if it's actually Bob's signature as he passed away not very long after that book was published. I've tried to find an image of his signature on the internet but have had no luck.

Some DRP titles and others.

The two Scott Thomas books that are hard to make out are Quill & Candle and Urn & Willow. Another set of Allyson Bird books from DRP; the TPBs in the previous post were sent instead of the hardcovers in this one; the DRP guys told me to just keep the TPBs.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Thanks for starting a new collection thread. It is always great to have more books to covet! By the way we love stacks of paperbacks, bring it on!
    Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
    Here are the first three book shelves from my library. I probably won't take photos of everything, as I doubt anyone much cares to see the stacks of paperbacks I have scattered about .

Lettered copies of the DRP editions of Simon Stantzas's collections, and the deluxe limited of the Pugmire/Thomas collection.

My Jeffrey Thomas collection.

Ligotti, more Strantzas, Barron, etc.

My DarkFuse full-size hardcover shelf. I'm only missing Long Black Coffin and the Border Trilogy, though I'm have a deal in place for the latter. Also another copy of Deadstock.

Two things:

1) Forgive the funky angles on some photos, right now everything is crammed into my man cave and space is limited, so bookshelves end up in odd places.

2) Forgive the horrible organization. I'm planning on getting some real bookshelves in the near future and will be able to sort everything then.
    Last edited by Martin; 01-25-2014, 09:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• slayn666
    replied
    More!

The story here is that I bought the first edition of Beneath the Surface literally the day before the DRP reprint was announced. Simon found out and sent me an inscribed TPB copy, that letter, the insert, and a chapbook.

That hard-to-make-out black one is My Own Private Spectres by Jean Ray.

Hidden behind that DRP edition of Charnell Wine is the original Rainfall edition.

The second volume of the Titus Crow books is signed. The chapbook beside London Macabre is The Hollow Earth, also by Savile.

Leave a comment:

• slayn666
    started a topic slayn666's Collection

slayn666's Collection

Here are the first three book shelves from my library. I probably won't take photos of everything, as I doubt anyone much cares to see the stacks of paperbacks I have scattered about .

Lettered copies of the DRP editions of Simon Stantzas's collections, and the deluxe limited of the Pugmire/Thomas collection.

My Jeffrey Thomas collection.

Ligotti, more Strantzas, Barron, etc.

My DarkFuse full-size hardcover shelf. I'm only missing Long Black Coffin and the Border Trilogy, though I'm have a deal in place for the latter. Also another copy of Deadstock, and the softcover things on top are the first issue of the now-defunct Phatasmagorium magazine and the three Felix Renn chapbooks by Ian Rogers (two copies of the third one).

Two things:

1) Forgive the funky angles on some photos, right now everything is crammed into my man cave and space is limited, so bookshelves end up in odd places.

2) Forgive the horrible organization. I'm planning on getting some real bookshelves in the near future and will be able to sort everything then.
    Last edited by slayn666; 01-25-2014, 07:10 PM.
Working...
X