Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TJCams
    replied
    Ha! And my wife thinks I have a lot of books!

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Those are really nice shelves and more books than you can shake a stick at as my old man used to say.

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    Nice rack! I mean, shelves. I'm quite jealous.

Leave a comment:

• Joe315
    replied
    Love the cases as well. Very nice.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Dear god, man, that's a mighty collection! I love the bookcases. Thanks for sharing.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Love those bookcases!

Leave a comment:

• bugen
    replied
    That's just killer! Great looking shelves in addition to the collection. Also impressed that as a cornerstone you've got Calvin and Hobbes. Well done sir, well done.

Leave a comment:

• slayn666
    replied
    Finally got off my lazy ass and took some photos. They are huge and this forum doesn't seem to support the timg tag, so I'll just drop a link to the gallery:

http://imgur.com/a/b9oXr

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    I apply it directly to the jacket. Most of the jackets I have are the glossy type, but I tested it on a Sub Press DJ and it didn't harm it at all. I have removed several stickers from CD books I have bought online with no problem.

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
    When I use Goo Gone I apply it to a paper towel, not the dust jacket itself.
    That's what I do, but it probably has more to do with the finish being matte or not well laminated.

Leave a comment:

• slayn666
    replied
    When I use Goo Gone I apply it to a paper towel, not the dust jacket itself.

Leave a comment:

• Joe315
    replied
    It may depend on the type of paper the jacket is made of, ie glossy vs matte.

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Fair enough. Maybe I've applied too much, or perhaps rubbed too vigorously *insert joke here*.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Never had a problem with it. I've even let it sit for 10 minutes on a particularly nasty sticker.

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Never had problems with it fading the ink? I've used it on a few less expensive books and dvds to remove price tags, but seems to make ink run or fade.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X