Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CyberGhostface
    replied
    The gift edition of 'Night Shift' from Cemetery Dance just arrived.

Leave a comment:

• CyberGhostface
    replied
    I previously got the paperback edition of 'Wormwood' with the Night Worms box. I liked the book a lot and wanted to get the limited edition hardcover from Thunderstorm Books.

I would have missed out on it had it not been for Suntup, however. Both 'Wormwood' and Suntup's edition of 'Seed' were available on November 14. To prepare for the latter I went to bed the previous night much earlier than usual and woke up around six in the morning... which was right around the time Thunderstorm put out the preorder for 'Wormwood'. I had no idea that the opening was going to be that early and if I had gotten up any later I would have missed out. Funny how these things work out.

In other news I got a frame for the Eli print as I didn't feel comfortable keeping it rolled up indefinitely.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    Very cool! I’ve always wanted to give Night Worms a shot, but I already have so many books in the TBR pile I can’t justify the purchase.

If you like the paperbacks and want to “upgrade“ to hardcovers, I’m sure Thunderstorm will be doing hardcover versions as they usually do with their Night Worm collaborations.
    They did release the hard cover on Sunday and it sold out in 1/2 an hour.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    This is a signed print of Bud Cook's art from Suntup's 'Let the Right One In'.

Those are fantastic, congratulations!

Leave a comment:

• CyberGhostface
    replied
    This is a signed print of Bud Cook's art from Suntup's 'Let the Right One In'.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    SST's limited edition of 'Survivor Song' came in.

As a small aside, I had previously assumed the "thank you" cards were from Paul Tremblay as I had not ordered anything else from SST and did not know that 'Paul' was Paul Fry who runs SST. So that's a little embarrassing.

Nice addition to your collection!

Leave a comment:

• CyberGhostface
    replied
    SST's limited edition of 'Survivor Song' came in.

As a small aside, I had previously assumed the "thank you" cards were from Paul Tremblay as I had not ordered anything else from SST and did not know that 'Paul' was Paul Fry who runs SST. So that's a little embarrassing.

Leave a comment:

• CyberGhostface
    replied
    Thanks everyone. I will keep an eye out for the hardcovers.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Great stuff. I have would love to support Night Worms but do not trust the shipping bag. Congratulations!

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Very cool! I’ve always wanted to give Night Worms a shot, but I already have so many books in the TBR pile I can’t justify the purchase.

If you like the paperbacks and want to “upgrade“ to hardcovers, I’m sure Thunderstorm will be doing hardcover versions as they usually do with their Night Worm collaborations.

Leave a comment:

• CyberGhostface
    replied
    This is the November 'Night Worms Book Club Package'. I normally don't get subscription boxes but this month included a new signed book from Chad Lutzke who is an author I like.

This is the first printing of this book. There will be a mass market edition later but it will have a different cover. I haven't started reading it yet but Lutzke is a great author who I recommend.

'Jedi Summer' is an older book that has since gone out of print. This is a new release with a different cover and some additional content. I've read it before; it's not really horror but it is a good book.

Finally there was a 'goodie bag' with a few small items.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Not a book but it is Stephen King...

Oh my!!! I want one. I just got the one with Steven King and Molly.

Leave a comment:

• CyberGhostface
    replied
    Not a book but it is Stephen King...

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    Nice. That's great that Paul did that for you
    Agreed! Very cool touch.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1