Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice!

Comment

Mine arrived today as well (solved the case of the mysterious shipment from Maryland without notification . . .) and it's a lot bigger than a double-sized issue. Very well done too!

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
        Mine arrived today as well (solved the case of the mysterious shipment from Maryland without notification . . .) and it's a lot bigger than a double-sized issue. Very well done too!
        Still do not have mine but glad to see sightings on the west coast. Hopefully I will have mine soon.

Comment

Got this today. It was signed by the author's 'Official Representative'.

Comment

Pretty cool!

Comment

Just came in today.

Comment

Originally posted by CyberGhostface View Post
                Just came in today.

Congratulations! Nice to see one out in the wild, I am assuming I will not see my AE edition until after the pending vacations.

Comment

Very nice! I can't wait for my copies to arrive.

Comment

Nice. I got my shipping notice today. Very much looking forward to seeing this

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Bloomsbury put out a series of 'limited editions' for the first Harry Potter book each depicting the different houses of Hogwarts. As a Snape fan I picked the Slytherin edition.

Comment

Nice addition.

Comment

Nice add!

Comment

Very cool!

Comment

Originally posted by CyberGhostface View Post
                                Bloomsbury put out a series of 'limited editions' for the first Harry Potter book each depicting the different houses of Hogwarts. As a Snape fan I picked the Slytherin edition.

As a complete book nerd I would have had to get one of each cover. You show marvelous restraint.

Comment

Working...
                                X