CyberGhostface's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations!

Those are some nice additions to any collection.

B

Comment

Originally posted by CyberGhostface View Post
      Camelot Books.
      I was not aware that they had dipped their toes into publishing. They had some in stock so I picked one up. Thanks!

Comment

First off I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who comments. I don't reply that much unless it's a question but I read them all and appreciate them.

This is Suntup's edition of Seed by Ania Ahlborn. I have yet to read this one but I really liked her novel 'Brother'.

Comment

This is a special advance review copy of 'The Silence of the Lambs' from Suntup.

Comment

This is Infernal Press's limited edition for 'The Woman' by Jack Ketchum and Lucky McKee. I wasn't planning on getting it but I saw it being sold for $200; $175 was the retail cost and $370 is the average price from resellers so I figured I wasn't going to get this type of deal again. It's a very nice book overall and I'm glad I was able to get a copy.

As a disclaimer the cover has nudity on it. It's not particularly graphic so I'm not putting it under a cut but here's a warning just in case.

Some interior art from Caniglia:

Some nice splatter effect:

Finally, the signature page is NSFW so I'm putting it under a cut.

Spoiler!

Comment

That copy of The Woman is a fantastic get. Congratulations!

Comment

This is Suntup's artist edition for 'The Exorcist'.

Comment

Originally posted by CyberGhostface View Post
                  This is Suntup's artist edition for 'The Exorcist'.

Great addition!

Comment

This is 'Malignant Summer' by Tim Meyer from Thunderstorm Books. It's a pretty good coming of age horror novel.

Comment

Nice add! I’m keeping my eyes peeled for a copy in the aftermarket.
                      Last edited by Sock Monkey; 07-09-2021, 12:41 PM.

Comment

Latest arrival is Suntup's artist edition of Silence of the Lambs.

With the reversible cover:

Comment

This is SST's limited edition of Horrorstör by Grady Hendrix.

Comment

The Hendrix novel's cover reminded me of something I feel Centipede would have done. Just had that CP feel.

I also didn't realize that the artist signed the signature sheet too - so that was an added bonus.

Comment

This is going to be a more image-heavy post than usual as this book is a big deal to me.

I won this PC edition of Let the Right One In because I correctly guessed that the Rubik's Cube on Paul's desk was a reference to the novel. I'm a big fan of Let the Right One In (the Swedish film adaptation is my favorite movie of all time) and I had long been hoping for some limited edition of the novel so I can't overstate how big of a deal this was to me. Needless to say I'm very grateful to Paul for his generosity.

Comment

Excellent, Congrats!!

Comment

Working...
                                X