X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    SST's limited edition of 'The Cabin at the End of the World' by Paul Tremblay arrived today.

Nice addition!

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    Congrats!

I really like SST's books. Fairly priced, nice quality, plus the personalized touched from Paul.

Leave a comment:

• CyberGhostface
    replied
    SST's limited edition of 'The Cabin at the End of the World' by Paul Tremblay arrived today.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Congratulations on that edition of The Girl Next Door. One of my favorite books ever. This edition is on my list of grails.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Great add, Phillip!

Leave a comment:

• c marvel
    replied
    I saw these maybe 10 minutes ago. $450 is way more than I can afford. I'm unsure, I think I've previously seen this edition selling for just over $100. ~Cap

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
    There are two of them on Abe Books right now, both are priced at $450. (But maybe you already knew that.)

https://www.abebooks.com/servlet/Boo...-srp1-_-title5

https://www.abebooks.com/servlet/Boo...-srp1-_-title6

Leave a comment:

• Marmaduke Grigsby
    replied
    Originally posted by c marvel View Post
    This edition of The Girl Next Door is the edition I've mentioned a few times here. I'd love to own a copy. It seems hard to identify (At least to me). ~Cap
    There are two of them on Abe Books right now, both from the same seller, priced at $450 each. (But maybe you already knew that.)

https://www.abebooks.com/servlet/Boo...-srp1-_-title5

https://www.abebooks.com/servlet/Boo...-srp1-_-title6
    Last edited by Marmaduke Grigsby; 03-05-2020, 06:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• c marvel
    replied
    This edition of The Girl Next Door is the edition I've mentioned a few times here. I'd love to own a copy. It seems hard to identify (At least to me). ~Cap

This one is a big deal for me. It's Overlook Connection Press' special edition of 'The Girl Next Door' by Jack Ketchum. It's signed by Ketchum and a few other writers who contributed to the book; one will probably stick out to a few members here.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Very cool. I have the same Overlook version of THE GIRL NEXT DOOR, though it's a lesser edition that's not signed by King. It's the trade/unsigned edition, but it is inscribed to me by Dallas, which I think is pretty cool. Still, I sure wouldn't mind having that signed deluxe edition next to it! :-)

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    That's a fantastic addition! I only recently learned about this edition and it's a really great one to pull in.

Leave a comment:

• Marmaduke Grigsby
    replied
    This one is a big deal for me. It's Overlook Connection Press' special edition of 'The Girl Next Door' by Jack Ketchum. It's signed by Ketchum and a few other writers who contributed to the book; one will probably stick out to a few members here.
    Wonderful! Congrats on the acquisition. What a terrific book!

Leave a comment:

• CyberGhostface
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    You're most welcome, Phillip! It deserves to be with people who will appreciate it.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Gorgeous book. Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    New arrival: Suntup's edition of 'Brother' by Ania Ahlborn. Thanks to Brian861 for helping me get a hold of it.

That book is a work of art!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X