Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theli
    replied
    Beautiful additions. I especially love Stir of Echoes.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Thanks, Martin! If I remember correctly, the limitation page was printed incorrectly for A Stir of Echoes. Instead of reprinting they left it but it is actually only a 52 copy run. As far as Thunderstorm goes I've just recently been turned on to them. So far I've been very impressed. I'm not to familiar with all their authors. I only have books by Keene and Burke before getting the one today.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Thunderstorm is doing some great work with some great authors!
    Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    This just came in the mail today. I am now officially a fan of Thunderstorm Books!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13292[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13293[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13294[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13295[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13296[/ATTACH]

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Beautiful book! I have never seen a Lettered Edition with 75 copies, how did they manage that?
    Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    A Stir of Echoes is one of my favorite books of all time. It was also my first Matheson book. I picked it up in paperback after seeing the movie. I was completely blown away. And thus began my love of horror. So when I started getting into collecting s/l editions, I stumbled across Gauntlet's website and had to get this book when I saw it. It is probably the fifth or sixth signed book I purchased, but my first lettered edition. If there is one book in my collection right now that I wouldn't part with, this is it.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]13285[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13286[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13287[/ATTACH]

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    This just came in the mail today. I am now officially a fan of Thunderstorm Books!

IMG_0515.jpgIMG_0516.jpgIMG_0517.jpgIMG_0520.jpgIMG_0521.jpg

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    Originally posted by rusty23 View Post
    Nice adds. I really liked Killing Ghost, and that Lebbon is still on my radar....
    I picked up Killing Ghost a while ago (dinged sale maybe?), but still have not got to it yet. It keeps getting bumped.

Leave a comment:

• rusty23
    replied
    Nice adds. I really liked Killing Ghost, and that Lebbon is still on my radar....

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    Wow - fantastic editions, and super part of your collection - especially A Stir of Echoes!!!!

Nice art work on the DRP book too.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Another Lettered Edition I picked up from Dark Regions awhile back:

IMG_0511.jpgIMG_0512.jpgIMG_0513.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    A Stir of Echoes is one of my favorite books of all time. It was also my first Matheson book. I picked it up in paperback after seeing the movie. I was completely blown away. And thus began my love of horror. So when I started getting into collecting s/l editions, I stumbled across Gauntlet's website and had to get this book when I saw it. It is probably the fifth or sixth signed book I purchased, but my first lettered edition. If there is one book in my collection right now that I wouldn't part with, this is it.
    IMG_0507.jpgIMG_0509.jpgIMG_0510.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Here are a couple more Lettered Editions:
    IMG_0501.jpgIMG_0502.jpgIMG_0503.jpg

I got Killing Ghost from the recent CD Mixed Grab Bag. I'm not familiar with Ransom's work, but I look forward to delving into it ASAP.

This one I got because I'm a pretty big Tim Lebbon fan and found it on Ebay for a steal:

IMG_0504.jpgIMG_0505.jpgIMG_0506.jpg

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Great start! Keep em coming!

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Thanks everybody! I'm going to try to get more posted soon.

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    I am going to try to look up that seller. I don't buy much off eBay anymore, but it's always worth a look right?

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Beautiful books!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X