Clear All

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Here is Book 2: Blood and Whiskey

Books 019.jpgBooks 020.jpgBooks 021.jpgBooks 022.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    As great as the Maelstrom set looks, I was completely blown away by the first two books in the Thunderstorm/Bryan Smith line, Bitter Ale. If you've seen Thunderstorm's Douglas Western series than you have a good idea what these look like, but in black instead of brown. I haven't read any of Smith's work before, but these have more pulp sensibilities than straight up horror, so I'll have to see how it goes.

Here is the Book 1: 68 Kill

Books 013.jpgBooks 014.jpgBooks 016.jpgBooks 017.jpgBooks 018.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Received Keene's Maelstrom IV yesterday. They look great!

Here are the books with the dust jackets on:
    Books 007.jpg

Here's the books without the dust jackets:
    Books 011.jpg

And the limitation pages:
    Books 008.jpgBooks 009.jpgBooks 010.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by pennynutter View Post
    Love the John R Little, his stuff is great!
    Thanks! I hope to be adding more of his stuff to my collection soon!

Leave a comment:

• pennynutter
    replied
    Love the John R Little, his stuff is great!

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Fall is so busy from September till now that I focus on short stories. I can still read and if I have to miss a day here and there I don't have to backup and figure out where I was at. I have said here before the older I get the more I appreciate the short story. Lots to say in a very compact setting.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    This is one amazing collection. I have the CD trade edition. Not one bad story in the bunch. Nice additions.
    Slightly embarrassed to say I haven't had a chance to read this one yet. I picked it up about two years ago off Ebay and keep putting it off. I find that I've been doing that quite a bit with collections and anthologies lately. I think it is because there is a natural momentum that is built and maintained in a novel where as in anthologies there are natural stopping points that make them easy to set down. I love anthologies so I'm making them more of a priority. Currently reading The Novellas by Burke and I think this one will follow afterwards.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Thanks, everybody! Hoping to get more posted soon but I've been super busy as of late.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Nice haul there! Congratz!

Leave a comment:

• T-Dogz_AK47
    replied
    You have some awesome copies there! Nice!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    This is one amazing collection. I have the CD trade edition. Not one bad story in the bunch. Nice additions.
    Great book and I don't even remember where I picked mine up.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    And one last update. I've had this one for a while, but since it is the Halloween season I figured it would be the perfect time to post it to my collection. Another picture with some glare issues. Sorry!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13571[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13572[/ATTACH]

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Nice adds, and McCammon collection, love Trick or Treat too!

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    And one last update. I've had this one for a while, but since it is the Halloween season I figured it would be the perfect time to post it to my collection. Another picture with some glare issues. Sorry!

Picture 015.jpgPicture 016.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    A couple of Thunderstorm books that arrived last week. Both by authors that I haven't read yet, but have been meaning to pick up. Both of these are numbered 5 in their print runs.
    Picture 014.jpg

Leave a comment:

Working...
X