No announcement yet.

Sock Monkey's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just received the last book in the Cal Wild Chronicles by Gene O'Neill so I figured it was time to post some pictures. Published by Thunderstorm, each book was limited to 65 signed copies. St. Zach is an expanded edition of the Bad Moon Edition, Burden of Indigo contains no new material that I am aware of, The Near Future and The Far Future collect all of the remaining Cal Wild stories.

Book 1: The Confessions of St. Zach

027.jpg029.jpg028.jpg
    Last edited by Sock Monkey; 07-20-2015, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Book 2: The Burden of Indigo

030.jpg031.jpg

Book 1 and 2 share the same endpapers so I only included a picture of them for Book 1.

Comment

Book 3: The Near Future

032.jpg035.jpg033.jpg
        Last edited by Sock Monkey; 07-21-2015, 05:18 AM.

Comment

Book 4: The Far Future

034.jpg036.jpg

Book 3 and 4 share the same type of endpapers so I only included a picture with Book 3.

Comment

Can't see book 3 for some reason, but man are those some killer endpapers on book one!

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
              Can't see book 3 for some reason, but man are those some killer endpapers on book one!
              Yeah, something happened there. I think I got it fixed now. Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

Yup, workin' now! Looks great too!

Comment

Great adds!
                  "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

That is a beautiful set of books.Congratulations.

Comment

Thanks, everybody. I'm hoping that Thunderstorm does a slipcase for the Cal Wild set. It was suggested on their member forum and Paul said he'd look into it, but no word yet. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, though!

Comment

Received the latest book in the Masters of the Weird Tale series. I've wanted to get my hands on more of David Case's work, so I was thrilled to hear that Centipede was doing this book. This was my first volume in this series that I've picked up and, as with all Centipede Press books, I'm pretty impressed. This is a great looking book, and clocking in at just over 740 pages, it's heavy!

Here's pictures of the spine, the front cover and the back covers:

001.jpg002.jpg003.jpg

Comment

Here's the endpapers and some interior artwork:

004.jpg
                          005.jpg
                          006.jpg

Comment

And finally, the limitation page:

007.jpg

Comment

Very cool. I went for this as well after reading Fengriffen, but have to wait for it to ship through Dark Regions. Looking forward to it.

Thanks for the pics!
                              “Reality is a nice place to visit, but you wouldn’t want to live there.”
                              -John Barth

https://bugensbooks.com/

Comment

Thanks, bugen. I ordered mine through Dark Regions as well so hopefully your copy ships soon. Seeing this in person has gotten me really excited for the rumored two volume set by Ramsey Campbell.

Comment

Working...
                                X