X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theli
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Well let me know if you want some help. If you can send me a zip file of all the images I can bulk upload them, then all you need to do is update the links.
    Thanks for the offer!

I'll let you know.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Theli View Post
    All the photos here are on my photobucket account. I do have most still saved on my computer though. No biggie, life will go on.
    Well let me know if you want some help. If you can send me a zip file of all the images I can bulk upload them, then all you need to do is update the links.

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Oh man. I didn't realize how big your collection thread is. Do you have these in a folder on your computer or are they all on photobucket? If they're all on your computer I can probably do something about fixing the thread.
    All the photos here are on my photobucket account. I do have most still saved on my computer though. No biggie, life will go on.

Leave a comment:

• bugen
    replied
    Ooouch. Good luck sorting this out.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    That seems like a fair price!
    Oh man. I didn't realize how big your collection thread is. Do you have these in a folder on your computer or are they all on photobucket? If they're all on your computer I can probably do something about fixing the thread.

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    That seems like a fair price!

Leave a comment:

• Tommy
    replied
    So Photobucket ain't working anymore or something? I sense something insidious.

Oh it's still working but now you have an annual fee of $399 to host your photos from it.

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    So Photobucket ain't working anymore or something? I sense something insidious.

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Thanks guys!

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Great finds.

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    Really Nice!

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    THanks Bri!

daverob: I haven't read the book yet, but also loved the film.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Nice adds, Dan!

Leave a comment:

• daverob
    replied
    Wow! Great haul. I really dog that Palumbo painting.

I have yet to make it through the novel "Inherent Vice", but I loved the film version.

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied

This beautiful portfolio showed up recently too. With my two original remarques. I was really blown away by this. Way more material from both artists thatn I'd expected. THe prelim sketches were particularly interesting.

I'm also proud to say that I own two of the original pieces from this portfolio, one from David Palumbo and the other from Glen Chadbourne.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X