No announcement yet.

Tommy's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he is in for more then a shock. If you have heart meds you might want to reconsider reading him. He is the hardcore king.

Comment

Wow some great books. I love He is Legend. The Girl Next Door limited is on my wish list. Love that book.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy
        American Psycho, a very nicely produced book but for the price, it really needed to come with a slipcase, still proud to own one.
        This cemetery dance slipcase fits AP great. I'm not sure if they have any left as they aren't on the site anymore but maybe Dan could look.

Comment

I think they called the light brown slipcase and two books I know it fit were British Invasion and Mind the Gap.

Comment

How much room is in it? Would it fit AP with a plastic cover on it?
            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
              How much room is in it? Would it fit AP with a plastic cover on it?
              It looks like from his pic that there is a reflection, I think the dust jacket has a matte finish so I think his is in mylar, could be wrong though

Comment

It does have a brodart cover on it. It's a snug fit but not too snug. It comes out of the case easy enough.

Comment

Tommy - thanks for more sweet pics. Those are just fantastic!

Comment

Light brown slipcases are sold out but thanks for the tip, I've heard about this guy on ebay who does custom slipcases, maybe I can get one made by him

Comment

Hey Tommy - great collection, some real nice editions you've got there.
                      Lincoln.

Comment

Originally posted by Lincoln View Post
                        Hey Tommy - great collection, some real nice editions you've got there.
                        Lincoln.
                        Thank you! Always looking for more too

Comment

Great titles. Never heard of Damned before lookd like one tofind.
                          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
                            Tommy - thanks for more sweet pics. Those are just fantastic!
                            Thank you! going to add more soon

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy
                              That one is another Necro release and I've actually only read the Ed Lee story from it because it was included in another anthology, I learn from Dave at Necro Publishing that there is not a PB version planned because so many of the stories have been included in other anthologies so that is the only edition, the pics I took don't do the DJ justice, they also did a deluxe limited edition that came inside a little cage making the whole thing look like the gates of hell,
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]11818[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]11819[/ATTACH]
                              very cool
                              Very COOL Indeed.
                              "now youes can't leave"
                              A Bronx Tale
                              directed by Robert De Niro.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabrina Morgan View Post
                                Very COOL Indeed.
                                Yeah, I think so too, I didn't take those pics btw, they are from the Necro website, I really wish I had a copy like that but they sold out way before I even started to collect

Comment

Working...
                                X