• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
    Very nice Tommy!
    Thanks Alan!

Comment

Wow, nice! Fantastic collection!

Comment

Very impression and neatly organized too.

How is Song of Kali by the way?

Comment

About all I can say is WOW!

Comment

Awesome collection, Tommy! I am very envious of your copy of Hell Hollow!
            "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
            - Stephen King

Comment

Sing a song of six pence,
              A bookcase full of Kings.
              Mccammon, Burke and Freeman,
              And other sundry things...

Fantastic, Tommy! But I'm having a stoopid moment. What's the book between Doctor Sleep and Christine on your shelves?
              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by rusty23 View Post
                Wow, nice! Fantastic collection!
                Thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
                  Very impression and neatly organized too.

How is Song of Kali by the way?
                  I read the paperback first then immediately sought out a signed hardcover copy for my collection, a masterpiece in my opinion, it was easily the most expensive of the books on the shelf it's on

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    About all I can say is WOW!
                    Thank You very much Martin!

Comment

Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
                      Awesome collection, Tommy! I am very envious of your copy of Hell Hollow!
                      Thank you! I have not read anything by Mr Kelly and I think this beautiful PC copy I have of the lettered edition will be a really nice place to start!

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                        Sing a song of six pence,
                        A bookcase full of Kings.
                        Mccammon, Burke and Freeman,
                        And other sundry things...

Fantastic, Tommy! But I'm having a stoopid moment. What's the book between Doctor Sleep and Christine on your shelves?
                        Nice Poem! That is another trade edition of Doctor Sleep but with a Signed Glenn CHadbourne designed dust jacket, very cool, I'll put more pics up soon but I think if you go to overlook connection they might have some more left

Comment

Hell Hollow is a great read!
                          Originally posted by Tommy View Post
                          Thank you! I have not read anything by Mr Kelly and I think this beautiful PC copy I have of the lettered edition will be a really nice place to start!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            Hell Hollow is a great read!
                            Hopefully, I will get to read it this year sometime, so many on tbr pile already!

Comment

An obsolutely stunning collection! Especially your Kings, I have a few questions; I was wondering what the first Doctor Sleep one you have there is, Is that the signed UK edition, or the limited UK facsimile sig. version? Also what's the massive book next to Stephen King: The Non-Fiction? Then on the last row there is 3 books without titles on the spine, and one I can't make out. The first I imagine is Knowing Darknes, but what are the three books between The Secretary of Dreams and the Big Book of Necon?

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy View Post
                                It's a Lettered copy too!! Now I am drooling with envy!!!
                                "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                                - Stephen King

Comment

Working...
                                X