• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Very nice additions!
    Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
    Very very awesome pics!!!!
    Thanks guys!

Comment

Thanks for the great pics from the convention. Where did you acquire the jacket prototype? Love the copper plate, really wanted to get one since they are very unique, had to keep repeating my mantra "you can't own everything"
      If collecting is an illness, I must be terminal

Comment

Originally posted by paperdragon View Post
        Thanks for the great pics from the convention. Where did you acquire the jacket prototype? Love the copper plate, really wanted to get one since they are very unique, had to keep repeating my mantra "you can't own everything"
        The jacket was part of Cemetery Dance's Unique Collector's Extravaganza 2013 and I don't think it was referred to as "prototype" but I couldn't think of a better word for it, this is the first time I ordered one of these and was very pleased with what I received, now that I have this one King plate, I want more

Comment

I passed on that and now regret it some. Happy for you though. Love the Garton book.One of my favorite reads last year.

Comment

Love the additions.... some cool and unique stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
              I passed on that and now regret it some. Happy for you though. Love the Garton book.One of my favorite reads last year.
              I haven't read the Garton book yet but I do have a proper hardcover copy that I snagged from someone's non-payment, now I can read the loose pages and not mess up the newness of the hardcover
              I was apprehensive about the price but once I saw what I got, I was very pleased, I hope they offer another one sometime

Comment

Sweet..... That Garton book looks very cool.

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
                  Sweet..... That Garton book looks very cool.
                  yeah, been meaning to read that one, currently reading 4 books so it might be a while

Comment

Does anyone know what the '13' signifies in Joe's signature? Or is it not a 13?

Comment

Love the vampire Santa, reminds me of my own artistic talents, ha ha!

Puttin' the cats up for adoption?

Comment

one is spoken for, don't know about the rest tho, u want one?

Comment

Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
                          Does anyone know what the '13' signifies in Joe's signature? Or is it not a 13?
                          not sure

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy View Post
                            one is spoken for, don't know about the rest tho, u want one?
                            Sure, how much is shipping? bwahaha

Comment

Awesome adds, Tommy!
                              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                                Awesome adds, Tommy!
                                Thanks! I hadn't updated for a while cause I've been busy so there were a lot of them

Comment

Working...
                                X