Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jonathanreitan
    replied
    Various NECON program books including an example of some signatures. My favorite convention ever...sure do miss going there each year.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• jonathanreitan
    replied
    World Horror Convention program books, signed by many of the guests and contributors.

Only missing years 2010 (Brighton), and 2008 (SLC). If you have these...please contact me if you're willing to sell!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Yes welcome and I am looking forward to seeing your collection.

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Welcome and thanks for setting up a collection thread! The more the merrier!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Welcome Jonathan, thanks for starting another collection thread. I am looking forward to seeing your collection.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    You're up to 5 posts, so you should be ok now. looking forward to your posts!

Leave a comment:

• jonathanreitan
    replied
    Apparently I can't post attachments yet since I'm a newbie so stay tuned! I took more pics today of the whole collection including my WHC books, Necon books and World Fantasy Convention program books as well as my whole CD collection.

Leave a comment:

• Antmusic
    replied
    For some reason, the picture didn't work, Jonathan.

Leave a comment:

• jonathanreitan
    started a topic Jonathan Reitan's collection

Jonathan Reitan's collection

Welcome to my collection!

I'm a long time horror collector, had to sell a lot of it over the years for health and financial issues but I'm slowly rebuilding and I'll start by showing off some of the items I wasn't able to part with over the years.
    Last edited by jonathanreitan; 01-07-2013, 07:10 PM.
Working...
X