Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• srboone
    replied
    We all do! That's what brought us togehter on this forum.

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    I never ended up placing another order. I really really wanted The Harmony Society by Waggoner - I read The Men Upstairs and it was pretty darn cool. I also wanted Voyeurs of Death and Tales of the Weak and Wounded.

Yep..... got a messed up taste I guess!

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Originally posted by TJCams View Post
    And...the first book from Dark Regions I ordered, part of their big sale, arrived......

Really looking forward to this - plus it's signed!!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12340[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12341[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12342[/ATTACH]
    Very nice! And i like the book mark too.

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    That is weird. Orders appeared in my account instantly when I ordered.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    My order hadn't appear in my account yet, even though i orderd it 6 days ago. But, I finally got an answer and they said my package was going out today.

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    I think they were waiting to get some stuff from the printers. I had a minor delay recently and he had explained they had changed printers and had caused some unexpected delays. They take care of you though, I got an extra book free for my troubles. You can check on the status of your parcel on the website too if you log in. I'm waiting on some stuff still too.

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    I was surprised how quick my order arrived. Figured they would wait until end of sale. I bet they are pretty swamped with the final push as they call it to get to the 1000 donations.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    I've been trying to contact DRP about the staus of my order and they haven't responded yet...

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Not me. I am not getting anymore from the sale. I need to down size more. So far I have been doing well. Just wish I had not signed up for the e horror site. Now my kindle is filling up fast.

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    I don't really need any more books right now, but with the price on some of the more interesting titles (at least for me), I may grab 1 or 2 more.

Leave a comment:

• Tommy
    replied
    Nice additions! thanks for the info about the DRP sale, I passed because I have so many preorders and other books on hand to read that I would simply be being greedy at this point

Leave a comment:

• Sabrina Morgan
    replied
    Nice adds. You reminded me to place my order. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    If the sale is still on Monday, I will grab a couple small ones probably. They marked down everything to 50% now I believe.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Love the book. My books are going to be delayed.One that I ordered is out of stock.So I decided to wait and have them both shipped together.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Very nice! Hopefully I'll get my package this week!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X