TJCams' Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
    Just arrived - my first Goodreads win!!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12997[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12998[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12999[/ATTACH]

Looking forward to getting to this one.

Congrats!! Very nice win!

Comment

Nice win!

Comment

First of 2 books I ordered from DRP moving sale arrived - second one is marked "shipped separately"....

Strange Magic 001 (800 x 600).jpgStrange Magic 002 (800 x 600).jpgStrange Magic 003 (800 x 600).jpg

Look forward to reading another author new to me.

Comment

Congrats! Nice of DRP to sell theri stock off rather than move it all to Oregon.
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I'm curious to see how the "print on demand" will work out for them. I believe that was in the email they sent out.

Comment

Yes it was. Strange Magic is a very good book. Ford Rollo is another author I really like.

Comment

I've heard good stuff about him, perfect chance to give him a try.

Comment

He's an author I have been meaning to check out. let us know what you think when you get to it.

Comment

I will for sure - he has some interesting looking books.

Also, finally got my other DRP book - Tales of the Weak and Wounded

Comment

Haven't rec'd much lately, but here are my two latest. First one references previous post.

weakwounded.jpg

Comment

And, now, my very first Shivers!!!

ShiversVII.jpg
                        Shivers sig.jpg

Comment

Awesome! Just started reading Shivers VII, good stuff!

Comment

Nice adds. Congratulations on your first Shivers.

Comment

Stopped at a used book store in Detroit (actually Southgate) on the weekend - it's an old Border's store ( a small one ) that turned into an Ukazoo - well they are closing now too.....

Grabbed a nice, like new, hardcover of Thunderhead by Preston & Child, and a very good condition pb of The Songs of Distant Earth by Arthur C Clarke - total of about $7.00. Pics will follow soon.

I actually like the PB cover of Thunderhead better, but for the price and condition - how could I pass it up!!! It will be first Preston/Child.

Comment

I've been looking for a nice copy of thunderhead but the only ones I come across have yellowed pages and are beat up.

Comment

Working...
                                X