Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice adds and a great price also.

Comment

As is probably pretty obvious, I am more of a reader as opposed to collector, so I have no problem grabbing a cheap used book - more times than not, they are in great shape.

Comment

So, the last few days, I've spent going through things in my house - we have an annual block sale on street where a bunch of neighbours have our individual yard sales. I was looking for various items, books included, and came across this - which I forgot I even had.....

IMG-20130613-00107.jpg

IMG-20130613-00106.jpgIMG-20130613-00105.jpg

Comment

cool find

Comment

What the diet pepsi?. No just kidding that is a cool find.
            Originally posted by Tommy View Post
            cool find

Comment

And no, I have never worked in "product placement".

Comment

Just arrived from AbeBooks - since I have Hyperion, I also now have:

fall of hype.jpg

Comment

And picked this up too......
                  embassytown 004 (800 x 600).jpgembassytown 001 (800 x 600).jpgembassytown 002 (800 x 600).jpgembassytown 003 (800 x 600).jpg

Comment

Holy Moly Great Guacamole! Extremely great find. I know Embassytown may not be your cup of tea in the end, but WOW!
                    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                      Holy Moly Great Guacamole! Extremely great find. I know Embassytown may not be your cup of tea in the end, but WOW!
                      You know, I tried, I kept plugging away at the paperback version I have - just couldn't finish it. May revisit it at some point, but I actually lent it to my Dad who is a big sci-fi fan (mostly space related stuff like Clarke, Asimov), but he said he'd give it a go and see how it is.

This autographed version will most likely go up for sale either on here or good ol' eBay. It's 1st edition too!!!!!

Comment

Just arrived - my first Goodreads win!!!!

Thicket cover (800 x 600).jpgThicket inside (800 x 600).jpgThicket back (800 x 600).jpg

Looking forward to getting to this one.

Comment

Congrats!
                          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Congrats but that was really meant to come to my house. Give it back.. No really awesome.
                            Originally posted by TJCams View Post
                            Just arrived - my first Goodreads win!!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12997[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12998[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12999[/ATTACH]

Looking forward to getting to this one.

Comment

Lansdale is awesome. Let us know if it's a good story.

Comment

I will - it will be soon too.

I'm starting to realize that I am overwhelming myself with e-books on my Kobo. I have close to 40, with only maybe 10 read, plus I have over a dozen actual books to read, plus with pre-orders........ I guess now is a good time to think about things I really want and save for some nice stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X