Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's what the children are for right?
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
      That's what the children are for right?

Comment

Hey, I shamelessly pick the brains of my nieces and nephews for computer knowledge.
        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

And...the first book from Dark Regions I ordered, part of their big sale, arrived......

Really looking forward to this - plus it's signed!!!!

raingirl 003.jpgraingirl 001.jpgraingirl 002.jpg

Comment

Very nice! Hopefully I'll get my package this week!
            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Love the book. My books are going to be delayed.One that I ordered is out of stock.So I decided to wait and have them both shipped together.

Comment

If the sale is still on Monday, I will grab a couple small ones probably. They marked down everything to 50% now I believe.

Comment

Nice adds. You reminded me to place my order. Thank you.
                  "now youes can't leave"
                  A Bronx Tale
                  directed by Robert De Niro.

Comment

Nice additions! thanks for the info about the DRP sale, I passed because I have so many preorders and other books on hand to read that I would simply be being greedy at this point

Comment

I don't really need any more books right now, but with the price on some of the more interesting titles (at least for me), I may grab 1 or 2 more.

Comment

Not me. I am not getting anymore from the sale. I need to down size more. So far I have been doing well. Just wish I had not signed up for the e horror site. Now my kindle is filling up fast.

Comment

I've been trying to contact DRP about the staus of my order and they haven't responded yet...
                          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I was surprised how quick my order arrived. Figured they would wait until end of sale. I bet they are pretty swamped with the final push as they call it to get to the 1000 donations.

Comment

I think they were waiting to get some stuff from the printers. I had a minor delay recently and he had explained they had changed printers and had caused some unexpected delays. They take care of you though, I got an extra book free for my troubles. You can check on the status of your parcel on the website too if you log in. I'm waiting on some stuff still too.

Comment

My order hadn't appear in my account yet, even though i orderd it 6 days ago. But, I finally got an answer and they said my package was going out today.
                                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                                X