No announcement yet.

TJCams' Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Torn is a very good read. Very nice book.

Comment

I quickly flipped through and there is some cool interior art work as well!

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
        I quickly flipped through and there is some cool interior art work as well!
        Sweet! I got my shipment confirmation today!

Comment

Here are some e-book titles I have added to my Kobo, so that counts as my collection too right????

GraveyardSpeaks.jpgCatchingHell.jpgDark Companions.jpgForestOfShadows.jpg

Gives me a bunch of new authors to explore that I have not yet read.

Comment

I love Ramsey Campbell even though I've only read short stories so far, I think he is amazing and unique

Comment

That will be on the top of the list to read after I finish with Torn.

Comment

Of course it counts!
                Here are some e-book titles I have added to my Kobo, so that counts as my collection too right????

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12180[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12181[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12182[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12183[/ATTACH]

Gives me a bunch of new authors to explore that I have not yet read.

Comment

If we're adding in ebooks now, my thread will be about a hundred pages long.

Comment

I for one would love to see what you have.
                    Originally posted by saginawhorror View Post

Comment

Yes, please add them.

Comment

Kobo had a trivia contest, and each day you answered correctly they sent you a coupon code for different % off an e-book. I saved a few of the bigger coupons and picked up:

viewfromlake.jpgborealis.jpgfleshlessman.jpg

All by authors I have not yet read.

Comment

The Fleshless Man is a good read but Invisible Fences from Mr. Prentiss is a great read. I have heard a lot of positive about Gifune and Malfi but have not read them yet.
                          Kobo had a trivia contest, and each day you answered correctly they sent you a coupon code for different % off an e-book. I saved a few of the bigger coupons and picked up:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12264[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12265[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12266[/ATTACH]

All by authors I have not yet read.

Comment

Borealis might be my next read actually - doesn't look too long.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              The Fleshless Man is a good read but Invisible Fences from Mr. Prentiss is a great read. I have heard a lot of positive about Gifune and Malfi but have not read them yet.
                              you have heard correct.Both are great writers.If people take advantage of the offer in the other thread and join the dark fuse ebook club they can read alot of their stuff for a great price.

Comment

Originally posted by saginawhorror View Post
                                I would add my ebooks but don't know how.I am so bad at this computer stuff.Besides Brian keeps posting so many free and low price books I would be adding all the time.

Comment

Working...
                                X