Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TJCams
    replied
    And...the first book from Dark Regions I ordered, part of their big sale, arrived......

Really looking forward to this - plus it's signed!!!!

raingirl 003.jpgraingirl 001.jpgraingirl 002.jpg

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Hey, I shamelessly pick the brains of my nieces and nephews for computer knowledge.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    That's what the children are for right?

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    That's what the children are for right?

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Originally posted by saginawhorror View Post
    If we're adding in ebooks now, my thread will be about a hundred pages long.
    I would add my ebooks but don't know how.I am so bad at this computer stuff.Besides Brian keeps posting so many free and low price books I would be adding all the time.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    The Fleshless Man is a good read but Invisible Fences from Mr. Prentiss is a great read. I have heard a lot of positive about Gifune and Malfi but have not read them yet.
    you have heard correct.Both are great writers.If people take advantage of the offer in the other thread and join the dark fuse ebook club they can read alot of their stuff for a great price.

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    Borealis might be my next read actually - doesn't look too long.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    The Fleshless Man is a good read but Invisible Fences from Mr. Prentiss is a great read. I have heard a lot of positive about Gifune and Malfi but have not read them yet.
    Originally posted by TJCams View Post
    Kobo had a trivia contest, and each day you answered correctly they sent you a coupon code for different % off an e-book. I saved a few of the bigger coupons and picked up:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12264[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12265[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12266[/ATTACH]

All by authors I have not yet read.

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    Kobo had a trivia contest, and each day you answered correctly they sent you a coupon code for different % off an e-book. I saved a few of the bigger coupons and picked up:

viewfromlake.jpgborealis.jpgfleshlessman.jpg

All by authors I have not yet read.

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    Yes, please add them.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    I for one would love to see what you have.
    Originally posted by saginawhorror View Post

Leave a comment:

• saginawhorror
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Of course it counts!
    Originally posted by TJCams View Post
    Here are some e-book titles I have added to my Kobo, so that counts as my collection too right????

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12180[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12181[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12182[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12183[/ATTACH]

Gives me a bunch of new authors to explore that I have not yet read.

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    That will be on the top of the list to read after I finish with Torn.

Leave a comment:

• Tommy
    replied
    I love Ramsey Campbell even though I've only read short stories so far, I think he is amazing and unique

Leave a comment:

Working...
X