No announcement yet.

Lincolns collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Ghost Train', by Stephen Laws. Mansion House Books. Absolutely beautiful book.

Comment

Wow! Those are all awesome adds. The Centipede Press titles look awesome as always, but Ghost Train is pretty darn impressive! I've never picked up anything by that publisher before. I'm going to have to check them out.

Comment

Very nice additions...

Comment

MHB has always impressed me. Nice additions!

Comment

Thanks guys.
            I have also added a fair few 1st ed. signed hardcovers (mass market), will post them up soon.

Comment

Very nice additions Lincoln! I look forward to seeing the 1st/1sts you've picked up.

Comment

Nice! I really have to add some nice lettered, etc. to my collection once I get enough cash saved up.

Comment

Have picked up these 1st editions, over the last few months. The Newmans', Gallaghers' and Laws are flat signed.

IMAG0231_zpsezskqz9h.jpg

IMAG0289_zpsfvfcot6l.jpg

IMAG0291_zpsdfxalrfu.jpg

IMAG0292_zpszs2d6yxv.jpg

Comment

And, some more signed/limited

IMAG0313_zpsidgehgu2.jpg

IMAG0238_zps2grza7lo.jpg

Comment

Very nice additions again. Love the first ed. Anno Dracula.

Comment

Very nice. Very very nice.

Comment

Some nice adds! Many I've never heard of before.

Comment

Have made some changes at home - my books are now in our living room. Built a built-in bookcase and media cabinet. Wife helped with the design, and the arranging of the books - something I always struggle with.
                            The shelves and cabinet doors I made from recycled Messmate, which is a local hardwood. The rest is spray painted satin 'alabaster'. The downlights are dimmable LED's.
                            The window you can see in the first pic had a UV tint/film applied to it yesterday, even though almost all of the direct sun is blocked by the overhanging roof outside. The film/tint gives me a lot of 'peace of mind', as well as being great for privacy.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Nice!! Heck of a collection ya have there as well.

Comment

Beautiful bookcases!

Comment

Working...
                                X