No announcement yet.

Lincolns collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, the blood red sig sheet is pretty cool. Love the cover art too!

Comment

Very cool. Great book.

Comment

Great ad, I'm jealous and I hate chu!

Comment

Originally posted by Neiaushie79 View Post
          Great ad, I'm jealous and I hate chu!
          Teriw will 'hate chu' when she discovers that you have pinched her catchphrase, LOL!!!
          "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
          - Stephen King

Comment

HA! I couldn't resist!

Comment

My Wagner/ Best Horror paperbacks weren't shipped before Christmas, so probably a week or two away. This order did turn up though, last post on xmas eve.
              Attached Files

Comment

Very nice! That's quite a nice list of signatures for Keep Out the Night!

Comment

Very nice addition. Are the McCammon's the uk hardcovers?

Comment

Hey Theli - yes, 1st UK hardcovers. Got a bit of a thing for them (UK hardcovers) at the moment.

Comment

I like the uniform look of the books. They will look nice together on the shelf.

Comment

Great adds. Love those McCammons.

Comment

Those are stunning adds Lincoln! I particularly like the artwork on Keep Out the Night!
                          "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                          - Stephen King

Comment

Did some re-organising today, so took a few pics.
                            James Herbert - 'The Dark', 1st editions, 1st printing and 4th printing with variant d/j
                            'Lair', 1st editions, 1st printing and 3rd printing with variant d/j
                            'The City', 1st edition. Graphic novel, sequel to 'Domain'.
                            Clive Barker - 'The Books of Blood', true first editions, 1st printings. Cover art was changed after 1st printing.

Waiting on some more Brodart covers for the Herbert books - the dustjackets are in perfect condition, but the protectors need replacing.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Very nice adds. I have always been a huge fan of James Herbert's work.
                              - Stephen King

Comment

Just discovered Herbert last year with a read of the Fog, I loved it. I look forward to exploring his work further. Love the covers on the both versions, the first copy of the Dark has a particularly unsettling cover.
                                The books of blood are cool too!
                                Last edited by Theli; 01-01-2014, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X