X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
    Not me!!!

sk
    Yep, iron willed control, just like me - good to see that there's another unflappable, unshakeable, able to utter an emphatic granite jawed NO to a tasty acquisition at the drop of a hat collector out there
    Last edited by Grant Wootton; 11-05-2011, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Good stuff Siep, and thanks heaps - cos you've saved me a couple of days down here having to shoot my set

Comment

Very cool, Siep. I remember this growing up and I think I did have one or two issues (but like those great old baseball/football cards, comic books, etc they just got discarded....)
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Never seen the Castle Rock newsletter. Very nice, wish I'd been able to get a hold of those in the past
          WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
          Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
            Yep, iron willed control, just like me - good to see that there's another unflappable, unshakeable, able to utter an emphatic granite jawed NO to a tasty acquisition at the drop of a hat collector out there
            Birds of a feather....

sk

Comment

Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
              Never seen the Castle Rock newsletter. Very nice, wish I'd been able to get a hold of those in the past
              Oh yes, a new issue was always a joyous occasion. Remember, no internet in those days, so the ads were practically the only way to find out about new limited editions.
              Plus, of course, the flyers and newsletters sent out by various dealers.

sk

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                I remember this growing up and I think I did have one or two issues (but like those great old baseball/football cards, comic books, etc they just got discarded....)
                So easy to do; these issues weren't much on looks; content-wise they were excellent though.

sk

Comment

you've saved me a couple of days down here having to shoot my set
                  You would have done a much better job.
                  Btw, did you manage to get your missing issues?

sk

Comment

Comment

Comment

Do I remember looking forwards to King's directorial debut. Maximim Overdrive was going to be one scary movie.
                        NOT.

The Lowlands...that's us, the Netherlands (+Belgium).

sk

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
                            You would have done a much better job.
                            Btw, did you manage to get your missing issues?

sk
                            Don't know about that Siep, you're doing just fine with your photo's in my book And, yep, have tracked down the five Castle Rock issues that I was missing (and am within sniffing distance of finally getting ahold of CD Mag # 6 - which will complete that set - HOORAH !!!)

Comment

Comment

And, yep, have tracked down the five Castle Rock issues that I was missing (and am within sniffing distance of finally getting ahold of CD Mag # 6 - which will complete that set - HOORAH !!!)
                                I'm glad! Congratulations!!

sk

Comment

Working...
                                X