• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frik51
    replied
    November - The Scouring of the Shire:

December - The Death of Glaurung:

Last edited by frik51; 05-04-2012, 02:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    September - The Dead Marshes:

October - The Crowning of Aragorn:

Last edited by frik51; 05-04-2012, 02:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    July - The Stone of Erech:

August - The Oliphaunt:

Last edited by frik51; 05-04-2012, 02:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    May - Legolas:

June - The Death of Boromir:

Last edited by frik51; 05-04-2012, 02:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    March - Gollum:

April - Pippin and Merry Captured by Orcs

Last edited by frik51; 05-04-2012, 02:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    January - A Long Expected Party:

February - The Black Rider:

Last edited by frik51; 05-04-2012, 02:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    As I said, not one of my favorites, but part of the collection - so here.

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    My trip to France? It was cool (weather-wise) and wet. Because of the lousy weather, we didn't do too much sightseeing, which was fine with me, as Full Dark, No Stars was calling out to be read!
    This is where we stayed, in a little village called Dommartin, a couple of hundred kilometers to the south of Paris. The house we stayed at is on this postcard, underneath the trees (barely visible..). I don't take pictures and found this on the internet.

Oops, wrong picture. Oh well, the house is underneath the tree. Tree's visible, house isn't.

sk

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Apart from not finding any decent French SK's for the collection, that is

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    So how was your trip to France Siep?

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    John, Randy, I just read your stories - just horrible.
    Burglers haven't a clue about the extent of the damage they cause - nor do most of them care.

sk

Leave a comment:

• Randy D. Rubin
    replied
    Without a doubt the worst experience of my life. It changed the way I look at the world and made me paranoid to leave my home. I pay someone to house sit it when the wife and I want an evening out together and it is now never left unattended. I hate how it changed me. It makes one feel so violated and exposed and vulnerable and angry and paranoid about every adult that comes near my home on a bicycle between the hours of eight and four or walking after dark or driving slowly past in a car. Thanks Burglars!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Twice for me, once when Connie and I were asleep in the downstairs bedroom (we were living in a fourth floor city apartment and figured it'd be safe to leave the balacony door open - not so) ... Sincere commisserations John and Randy, burglarly sux ass !!!!

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    My dorm room got busted into in college, but I knew who did it and busted into his and got my stuff back. Nothing was ever said about it and we all just let it slide.

Leave a comment:

• Joe315
    replied
    My family was robbed when I was little, about 4 maybe. My dad lost a couple of nice watches along with other valuables. I don't remember much about it but I do remember being concerned with the $2.00 in pennies under my bed and being ecstatic when I noticed they were still there. But we were just lucky we weren't there when they robbers showed up. My mom and I had just left the house to pick up my brother. I think we were gone for all of 20 minutes and they ransacked the house. Being robbed sucks and I hope I or anyone else never has to go through it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X