Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RJK1981
    replied
    Today was a great day for my collection Woke up to 4 packages waiting for me!

Won this from the publisher, Dark Regions, for liking a sharing a post. Not what I was hoping to win, which was a S/L HC title, but hey, I'll take it!

DSC01546.jpg

Was hoping I'd get this title soon! Funniest part of this was that I got the shipping notification e-mail later on this afternoon, lol

Love how this one turned out and definitely plan on reading it soon.

DSC01547.jpgDSC01548.jpgDSC01549.jpgDSC01550.jpg

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    I like the Tim Lebbon chapbook. The Assassin Series has been on my list to get for a while, but I've been holding out hope that I'll be able to track down the lettered editions. Don't know if that will every happen though as they tend to be hard to come by.
    Good luck with that. I got lucky when I found a lettered copy of Keith Minnion's chapbook, Down in the Boneyard on eBay. Haven't gone searching for it since, but have only seen it for sale there one other time. Can't remember how Keith said people got them originally, but think it came with a certain book order or something like that. Think it was the last lettered chapbook from them, so a lot of people probably wish they had it

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Originally posted by Theli View Post
    Read my first Laymon last year, The Traveling Vampire Show, now I can't speak for the rest of his books, but that was a damn good and addictive book.
    Still need to get a copy of that one, but have heard very good things about it. I've liked everything of his I have read. Pretty sure the first book I read from was Blood Games that I randomly picked up at the library.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    I like the Tim Lebbon chapbook. The Assassin Series has been on my list to get for a while, but I've been holding out hope that I'll be able to track down the lettered editions. Don't know if that will every happen though as they tend to be hard to come by.

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Originally posted by TJCams View Post
    Nice!!!!

I haven't read Laymon yet - I do have one of his books, but haven't opened it up yet.
    Read my first Laymon last year, The Traveling Vampire Show, now I can't speak for the rest of his books, but that was a damn good and addictive book.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Realized I never put up the last couple books I got until looking here to post my newest title that I picked up at Half Price Books on Saturday. Will post them in the order I have gotten my newest titles

DSC01499.jpgDSC01500.jpgDSC01501.jpgDSC01502.jpg

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Received this book in the mail Tuesday morning Should have another book arriving today

DSC01495.jpgDSC01496.jpgDSC01497.jpgDSC01498.jpg

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    OPEN NOW!!!!PROCEED TO READ.....THAT IS ALL.
    Originally posted by TJCams View Post
    Nice!!!!

I haven't read Laymon yet - I do have one of his books, but haven't opened it up yet.

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    Nice!!!!

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Haven't read a whole lot of Laymon, but have enjoyed what I've read of his so far. Definitely isn't an author for everyone though, that's for sure! And yeah, it definitely is a nice looking book!

Leave a comment:

• Lincoln
    replied
    Have to admit, I really don't like Laymon's writing - but that is one nice looking book!

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Got this in the mail today

DSC01492.jpgDSC01493.jpgDSC01494.jpg

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Yeah, Spree was on my list, too. Couldn't pass on it when I had the chance to buy a copy for the pretty low price of $25. Typically see it sold for more than that in a more used condition.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Spree is on my wish list. The Edward Lee book should be here this week. Been waiting for that one since 2010. Good things come to those who wait. Nice additions.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Had 2 packages waiting for me to open them when I got up this afternoon

DSC01481.jpg

Endpaper for Spree

DSC01482.jpgDSC01483.jpgDSC01484.jpg

Leave a comment:

Working...
X