No announcement yet.

RJK1981's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These arrived in the mail today. Keith Minnion offered me these PC copies with a remarque for a fair price after seeing some of my collection in an album I created over on Facebook. I couldn't refuse the offer, of course, since I love Keith's artwork. The post office caused a little bit of damage to one, but oh well, didn't buy these with the intent to sell them. I'm sure that if I had paid a lot of money for them I would care more though.

DSC01560.jpgDSC01561.jpg

Here are the remarques, which I am quite happy with There's another signed page with Keith's signature on it as well, but the remarque page is the one that counts, of course, lol

DSC01563.jpgDSC01562.jpg
    WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
    Spoiler!

Comment

Those remarques are really cool. I love Keith Minnion's work. He's definitely one of my favorites.

Comment

Yeah, wasn't sure what the remarques would be, but I didn't care, I couldn't pass the offer up. These are my first remarques, but hopefully not my last ones! Would love more remarques from him and others, like Chadbourne. I'd say Keith and Glenn are probably my top 2 artists. Of course, Alex McVey, Canigula, Jill Bauman, and Vincent Chong are excellent as well and wouldn't mind remarques from them either.
        Spoiler!

Comment

Got this in the mail Saturday

DSC01576.jpgDSC01577.jpg
          Spoiler!

Comment

Those are some super additions.Congratulations..

Comment

Thanks Really looking forward to getting what I am currently waiting for
              Spoiler!

Comment

Got this in the mail yesterday Meant to get pics up last night, but ended up falling asleep in my comfy computer chair, lol

DSC01578.jpgDSC01579.jpgDSC01580.jpgDSC01581.jpg
                Spoiler!

Comment

Today was a very good day as I got 2 packages in the mail today bringing me some great stuff for my collection. First though, are a couple of other books I recently got in the mail

DSC01583.jpgDSC01584.jpgDSC01585.jpgDSC01586.jpg
                  Spoiler!

Comment

And now for today's packages.

First up is Pitfall by Ronald Kelly

DSC01588.jpgDSC01590.jpg
                    Spoiler!

Comment

And now for my books that came Ronald himself

DSC01591.jpgDSC01592.jpgDSC01593.jpgDSC01595.jpg
                      Spoiler!

Comment

DSC01596.jpgDSC01597.jpgDSC01598.jpg
                        Spoiler!

Comment

After the packages yesterday I got this today

DSC01599.jpgDSC01602.jpg

Been wanting this for a while. Would have gotten it from Thunderstorm, but by the time I had the money to spend on it, they were sold out. After getting this and books from yesterday I am only missing one of Ron's essentials line. Hopefully will be able to swing buying Twelve Gauge soon. Will eventually have to hunt down Hindsight.
                          Spoiler!

Comment

Very nice. I just ordered the new Ronald Kelly book from Thunderstorm. 6 down 2 to go.

Comment

Hopefully my wife will be ok with me ordering it too, lol
                              Spoiler!

Comment

Got to love when the mail just keeps coming eh!

Comment

Working...
                                X