RJK1981's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    Take it with you!! It's a fantastic read!!
    Ok then, I will. I was already leaning in that direction
    WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
    Spoiler!

Comment

Nice. Only problem is by bringing the book you will ruin your vacation. You won't be able to put it down.

Comment

Nope, didn't ruin my vacation at all. I can't do what I normally would have done due to having MS, but I went up on vacation to get away from most distractions and do a lot of reading and playing cards with my wife's family. If I didn't have the issues that I have I likely would have done some fishing as well. I brought a few movies to possibly watch, and I watched none of them. I did watch one movie, but it wasn't one I brought. I also watched a little TV, but not much, probably 5-6 hours for the entire week, plus an hour and half for the movie.
        Spoiler!

Comment

This was waiting for me at my door on Friday when I got home

DSC01479.jpgDSC01480.jpg
          Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
            This was waiting for me at my door on Friday when I got home

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15564[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]15565[/ATTACH]
            HA! I got number 474, you are one better than me!

Comment

I was so tempted to order Cold Comforts but ended up passing on it. Looks like a good one though!

Comment

I probably would have had to pass on it, but it came with one of the forthcoming grab bags I likely would have been tempted, but ultimately passed due to a shortage of money and also because I usually do not do a good job with reading collections.
                Spoiler!

Comment

Had 2 packages waiting for me to open them when I got up this afternoon

DSC01481.jpg

Endpaper for Spree

DSC01482.jpgDSC01483.jpgDSC01484.jpg
                  Spoiler!

Comment

Spree is on my wish list. The Edward Lee book should be here this week. Been waiting for that one since 2010. Good things come to those who wait. Nice additions.

Comment

Yeah, Spree was on my list, too. Couldn't pass on it when I had the chance to buy a copy for the pretty low price of $25. Typically see it sold for more than that in a more used condition.
                      Spoiler!

Comment

Got this in the mail today

DSC01492.jpgDSC01493.jpgDSC01494.jpg
                        Spoiler!

Comment

Have to admit, I really don't like Laymon's writing - but that is one nice looking book!

Comment

Haven't read a whole lot of Laymon, but have enjoyed what I've read of his so far. Definitely isn't an author for everyone though, that's for sure! And yeah, it definitely is a nice looking book!
                            Spoiler!

Comment

Nice!!!!

I haven't read Laymon yet - I do have one of his books, but haven't opened it up yet.

Comment

OPEN NOW!!!!PROCEED TO READ.....THAT IS ALL.
                                Originally posted by TJCams View Post
                                Nice!!!!

I haven't read Laymon yet - I do have one of his books, but haven't opened it up yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X