Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RJK1981
    replied
    Got this in the mail yesterday Meant to get pics up last night, but ended up falling asleep in my comfy computer chair, lol

DSC01578.jpgDSC01579.jpgDSC01580.jpgDSC01581.jpg

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Thanks Really looking forward to getting what I am currently waiting for

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Those are some super additions.Congratulations..

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Got this in the mail Saturday

DSC01576.jpgDSC01577.jpg

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Yeah, wasn't sure what the remarques would be, but I didn't care, I couldn't pass the offer up. These are my first remarques, but hopefully not my last ones! Would love more remarques from him and others, like Chadbourne. I'd say Keith and Glenn are probably my top 2 artists. Of course, Alex McVey, Canigula, Jill Bauman, and Vincent Chong are excellent as well and wouldn't mind remarques from them either.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Those remarques are really cool. I love Keith Minnion's work. He's definitely one of my favorites.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    These arrived in the mail today. Keith Minnion offered me these PC copies with a remarque for a fair price after seeing some of my collection in an album I created over on Facebook. I couldn't refuse the offer, of course, since I love Keith's artwork. The post office caused a little bit of damage to one, but oh well, didn't buy these with the intent to sell them. I'm sure that if I had paid a lot of money for them I would care more though.

DSC01560.jpgDSC01561.jpg

Here are the remarques, which I am quite happy with There's another signed page with Keith's signature on it as well, but the remarque page is the one that counts, of course, lol

DSC01563.jpgDSC01562.jpg

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Originally posted by mpontiff View Post
    That Is so cool! I know Thunderstorm does this with some books but didn't know that other publishers did it also. I wish more would do it; even if you can't read it, it's nifty to have.
    Yeah, it is pretty cool. I've never encountered that part before, but I also don't get much from Thunderstorm since I usually don't have the book money for the ones I would want. Not to mention their print runs are so small of some of their lines.

Leave a comment:

• mpontiff
    replied
    Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post

I thought this was really cool. 3 handwritten pages from the author's manuscript

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15673[/ATTACH]
    That Is so cool! I know Thunderstorm does this with some books but didn't know that other publishers did it also. I wish more would do it; even if you can't read it, it's nifty to have.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Nice adds.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Thanks. Have some more books I am waiting for now, like 4 Killers. Got a couple others that'll have remarques Also bidding on something on eBay right that will end soonish

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Nice adds, and win from DRP.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Yeah, I've only seen two PC copies of lettered Assassin series come up on Ebay in the last year or two, so I might be waiting a long time.

All your new adds look fantastic. I've had no experience worth King's Way but the book looks nice. Maybe I'll look into some of their offerings.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    DSC01555.jpgDSC01558.jpgDSC01556.jpg

Can't remember what I read regarding what happened, but the number listed here is incorrect. Instead of 500 Regal Edition copies, there were actually only 50 numbered, along with like 50 PC ones

DSC01557.jpg

I thought this was really cool. 3 handwritten pages from the author's manuscript

DSC01559.jpg

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    My first book from Centipede Press. Guessing they always have a piece a paper stating the book's number inside the shrinkwrap, but wasn't expecting that. Like how this one feels and looks, so definitely won't be the last book I get from them

DSC01551.jpgDSC01553.jpg

Leave a comment:

Working...
X