• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah that's a pretty good price

Comment

How did you get it for free? Nice adds.
      Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
      Never read any from the series actually, but have seen on Amazon and such several times, so when I saw an opportunity to get one for free, I went for it, lol

Comment

Thanks. Browsed books on Listia.com with free shipping to get the free books.
        WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
        Spoiler!

Comment

Got some more books recently Will hopefully have Turn Down the Lights before Christmas!

DSC01385.jpgDSC01386.jpg
          Spoiler!

Comment

Nice adds!

Comment

This is another title I got for free that looks great!

DSC01387.jpgDSC01388.jpg
              Spoiler!

Comment

Here are some of the many pictures inside of this book.

DSC01389.jpgDSC01390.jpgDSC01391.jpgDSC01393.jpgDSC01394.jpg
                Spoiler!

Comment

That's some nice adds to your collection, Robert. I particularly like the pictures in your copy of Strange Phenomena.

"I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                  - Stephen King

Comment

Nice adds. Selected scenes is a fun little read.

Comment

Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
                      That's some nice adds to your collection, Robert. I particularly like the pictures in your copy of Strange Phenomena.

Thanks. Definitely happy to have gotten Strange Phenomena, especially since it is a great looking book that cost me absolutely nothing!
                      Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                        Nice adds. Selected scenes is a fun little read.
                        Thanks. Plan to read this sometime soon most likely, though probably not until I read the edition of The Rising I just got from Thunderstorm
                        Spoiler!

Comment

This was waiting in a box for me today when I woke up! A day earlier than projected, as usual I think if I get something from the USPS on the day it is projected to be delivered, I will consider it late, lol

DSC01397.jpgDSC01400.jpg
                          Spoiler!

Comment

Congratz! My copy is in the mail depot 2 miles from my home, but it didn't make the cut for delivery on Tuesday as the PO was swamped.
                            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Nice, Merry Christmas to you!

Comment

Another Turn the Down the Lights addition. Lovely! Merry christmas!

Comment

Working...
                                X