RJK1981's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DSC01367.jpgDSC01371.jpg
    WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
    Spoiler!

Comment

DSC01368.jpgDSC01372.jpg
      Spoiler!

Comment

Nice titles! Also glad to see you got Deena's Card (finally!).
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Maelstrom looks so good, nice add!

Comment

Thanks, I have been looking forward to this release since getting last year's Maelstrom line, lol. If you have the money I would definitely recommend picking up the Maelstrom set of books. The cost is a bit high ($133 with shipping), but you get 3 limited editions. Thunderstorm is a great publisher, probably my 2nd favorite since I definitely can't afford to get enough titles to make it tied with CD as my favorite, lol.
            Spoiler!

Comment

What is the page count on each of the maelstrom books? Just curious. I don't think that info is ever on Thunderstorms website.

Comment

Well, the smallest book is typically a novella of a little under 100 pages, which is probably about the size as a Cemetery Dances Novella Series title as the Maelstrom titles are bigger in size (Close to the size of a typical trade hardcover), as well as being more limited than the novella series. The other two titles are probably close to 250-400 pages each. The font size is good for reading too, not unusually small like some publishers (The Sinister Grin paperback title I have has pretty small print and I have been told that the hardcovers are of a similar size).

For this year's Maelstrom, The Rising anniv. edition is over 350 pages, the Albatwitches novella is around 90 pages I think, and the Pinborough/Wilson title is just a little under 250 pages.
                Spoiler!

Comment

Cool thanks for the info.

Comment

Nice additions.

Comment

Great adds on the Maelstrom books, can't wait for my order through Camelot to come through.

Comment

Originally posted by Highbury View Post
                        Cool thanks for the info.
                        You're welcome.

I am now looking forward to next years Maelstrom set. Have absolutely no idea what will be in it, but I know I will want it!
                        Spoiler!

Comment

Got these books on Monday, but forgot to put the pictures up until now. Probably forgot because I have been sick, at least I was Sunday and Monday, but I was drained yesterday.

DSC01373.jpg
                          Spoiler!

Comment

Got these two for free. Both arrived on Monday

DSC01374.jpgDSC01375.jpg
                            Spoiler!

Comment

Read my first 87th Precinct novel earlier this year, Cop Hater, it was a good read. How is the rest of the series?

Comment

Never read any from the series actually, but have seen on Amazon and such several times, so when I saw an opportunity to get one for free, I went for it, lol
                                Spoiler!

Comment

Working...
                                X