Clear All

• peteOcha
    replied
    Full HD slipcase.

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    Excellent!
    I didn't even remember, but I also ordered the slipcase. It's a bit too....blue, though!

sk

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Thanks, and yeah, really like the slipcase for this. Like the color (goes well with the book's cover) and design, and it should be very easy to clean dust off of

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Looks good! Really like the slipcase!

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Looks great! Can't wait for mine. Glad I got a slipcase for it,too.

Leave a comment:

• Joe315
    replied
    Nice addition.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Picked this up today

DSC01040.jpgDSC01041.jpgDSC01043.jpgDSC01044.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Yea, I am bad for that when I am on my Blackberry. Not quite as bad when I am on the computer though.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Off Season. The way you don't cap anything and use no puctuation, TEri, I thought you were trying to hook BW up with someone!

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    If u like the woman u might wanna read offspring and there's another one isn't there? I haven't read them myself but if you liked one....

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Yes I love the Ketchum book I almost pm'd him about that one but something else came up that I wanted more.I have read a lot of Ketchum stuff most is really good.You must read The Girl Next Door it will change your life.One of the best books ever.

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Great stuff! Only Ketchum I have read so far are several short stories and The Woman. Will have to pick up something else by him.

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
    Here are my newest additions after picking them up from the post office this morning.
    Love what you've poster here: thanks!!

sk

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Thanks, and agreed on excellent stuff. Been wanting all three of these for a while, especially The Crossings and Isis. I am horrible at reading short story collections, but don't think it'll be an issue with Wild Things since its a short book

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Excellent stuff !!!!! Particularly the Ketchum !!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X