Clear All

• RJK1981
    replied
    DSC01060.jpg
    DSC01062.jpg

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    I love it! Your sister(?) will be very happy!

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Got another package in the mail today

I will only be keeping one of these for myself and the other will be a gift, but here are the two copies of the Easton Press edition of American Gods

DSC01054.jpg
    DSC01055.jpg
    DSC01061.jpg

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Congrats and nice additions to your collection.
    Originally posted by Joe315 View Post
    Cool stuff. On top of the book I bought from Dark Regions, I got a free paperback plus I won another book in their monthly raffle. That 30% discount you posted went a long way.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    Like the stuff you posted. I was sorely tempted with the Conlon book, but had to turn away, sadly. Good additions!
    Thanks. Been interested in getting the Conlon book since hearing about it in the DRP newsletter announcing it, just hadn't gotten around to actually getting it before that tax discount offer.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe315 View Post
    Cool stuff. On top of the book I bought from Dark Regions, I got a free paperback plus I won another book in their monthly raffle. That 30% discount you posted went a long way.
    Lucky! Haven't won anything from them yet, though I also haven't made many purchases so I haven't been in most of the monthly raffles. They used to have 3 or more prizes in each of the monthly raffles. Glad I could help by posting that discount, lol, though maybe I woulda won instead if I hadn't (highly doubtful though of course, and wasn't a book I was super interested in anyway.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Like the stuff you posted. I was sorely tempted with the Conlon book, but had to turn away, sadly. Good additions!

Leave a comment:

• Joe315
    replied

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Picked this up from Dark Regions during their tax season sale

DSC01050.jpgDSC01051.jpg

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Newest book received from CD

DSC01048.jpgDSC01049.jpg

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Purchased the newest SK last week, but haven't taken the time to post it until today

DSC01047.jpg

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    I like it as well. Should have picked this one up when I had the chance. Oh well, can't have them all (which really is a shame).

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Nice addition (and, yep, the slipcase is full on HD, but I kinda like it)

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Nice.Mine should be here Tuesday or Wednesday.

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    Good one, Pete!

sk

Leave a comment:

Working...
X