Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DSC00635.jpg

DSC00636.jpg
    WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
    Spoiler!

Comment

DSC00637.jpg

DSC00638.jpg
      Spoiler!

Comment

DSC00639.jpg

DSC00640.jpg
        Spoiler!

Comment

DSC00656.jpg

DSC00657.jpg
          Spoiler!

Comment

DSC00658.jpg

DSC00659.jpg
            Spoiler!

Comment

DSC00660.jpg

DSC00661.jpg
              Spoiler!

Comment

DSC00662.jpg

DSC00663.jpg
                Spoiler!

Comment

DSC00665.jpg

DSC00666.jpg

DSC00667.jpg

Will do more in the coming days if I remember
                  Spoiler!

Comment

Some very nice additions to the thread you've got - very nice indeed

Comment

Thanks. Think I will do my Douglas Clegg collection next as he's the author I have the most signed book by and probably the 2nd most books total of any author. King will probably always be my largest collection, but not very many limited due to the prices. Will do more pictures soon but that might have to wait until Tuesday since I will probably be too busy tomorrow to do it
                      Spoiler!

Comment

No hurry mate, we're not going anywhere

Comment

Kind of way back in the thread, but that Saying Uncle cover is pretty creepy! Good stuff!

Comment

Love the Garton books I have most of these.I was also surprised that the SK non fiction was numbered with so many copies.To bad about bad moon books to.I have the wildman and carmilla.Both are high quality books.

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                              Kind of way back in the thread, but that Saying Uncle cover is pretty creepy! Good stuff!
                              I'd agree. Still have to read this one, but if it's like anything else of his I've read it will be very, very good. Still need to get a copy of The Bleeding Season and Dreams the Ragman among others
                              Spoiler!

Comment

Time for Douglas Clegg books. Could have done it late last night but was distracted by playing some Skyrim, lol

DSC00694.jpg

DSC00695.jpg

Love what is on the back on the DJ for this one. Never seen one anything like it. That strip of white towards the top is what remains of the paper from what used to be attacked to the DJ cover which was blocking out this art.

DSC00696.jpg
                                Spoiler!

Comment

Working...
                                X