Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RJK1981
    replied
    Well, the smallest book is typically a novella of a little under 100 pages, which is probably about the size as a Cemetery Dances Novella Series title as the Maelstrom titles are bigger in size (Close to the size of a typical trade hardcover), as well as being more limited than the novella series. The other two titles are probably close to 250-400 pages each. The font size is good for reading too, not unusually small like some publishers (The Sinister Grin paperback title I have has pretty small print and I have been told that the hardcovers are of a similar size).

For this year's Maelstrom, The Rising anniv. edition is over 350 pages, the Albatwitches novella is around 90 pages I think, and the Pinborough/Wilson title is just a little under 250 pages.

Leave a comment:

• Highbury
    replied
    What is the page count on each of the maelstrom books? Just curious. I don't think that info is ever on Thunderstorms website.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Thanks, I have been looking forward to this release since getting last year's Maelstrom line, lol. If you have the money I would definitely recommend picking up the Maelstrom set of books. The cost is a bit high ($133 with shipping), but you get 3 limited editions. Thunderstorm is a great publisher, probably my 2nd favorite since I definitely can't afford to get enough titles to make it tied with CD as my favorite, lol.

Leave a comment:

• Highbury
    replied
    Maelstrom looks so good, nice add!

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Nice titles! Also glad to see you got Deena's Card (finally!).

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    DSC01368.jpgDSC01372.jpg

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    DSC01367.jpgDSC01371.jpg

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    DSC01366.jpgDSC01369.jpg

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Finally got my birthday gift Monday! As I expected, I LOVE this Maelstrom lineup:

DSC01365.jpg

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    And this was at my door this afternoon when I got home

DSC01352.jpgDSC01353.jpgDSC01356.jpg

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Not books, but these are 2 of my most recent Blu-Rays. Bought the Alien set when it was one of the really nice deals on Amazon, and got The Godfather set from my parents for my birthday earlier this month

DSC01350.jpgDSC01351.jpg

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    This arrived in the mail yesterday

DSC01347.jpgDSC01349.jpgDSC01348.jpg

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    A very good book. Congratulations.
    Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
    Won this on eBay recently for pretty cheap.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13552[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13553[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13554[/ATTACH]

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    Nice grab, and for only $10!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Yeah, was a great deal, glad I found it when I did and had the money for it thanks to getting a little money for my birthday. Have to wait a while to get the birthday present I am really looking forward to adding to my collection and reading.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X