No announcement yet.

RJK1981's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice editions, both - really like the Monkey Love cover art (and the signature page is pretty sweet too)

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
      Very nice editions, both - really like the Monkey Love cover art (and the signature page is pretty sweet too)
      Definitely agree with you on the cover art and sig page. Here are a couple pictures from that chapbook I was going to put up a while ago, but my camera's battery died before I could send it to my PC, and then I just forgot about it, lol

This one is what you are greeted to when you open up the book

DSC00573.jpg

The eye is on a see-through page

DSC00574.jpg
      WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
      Spoiler!

Comment

Picked this up from the post office a couple days:

DSC00579.jpg

Was surprised by having that low of a number since I didn't order it until the 50% off coupon not too long ago
        Spoiler!

Comment

I love that front cover!

Comment

Nice! Damn, I knew I should have picked it up with the 50% offer, looks great!

Comment

Bought these 2 yesterday at the local Half Price Books

DSC00581.jpg
              Spoiler!

Comment

nice catch. Been hearing a lot about Red recently--may have to check it out.
                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I adore Calvin and Hobbes, and Edward Gorey is great. He's my calendar this year. Really nice collection.
                  "What shall I say when my lord comes a calling? What shall I say when he knocks on my door? What shall I say when his feet enter softly? Leaving the marks of his grave on my floor."

Comment

Picked this one up from the post office yesterday

DSC00584.jpg

DSC00586.jpg
                    Spoiler!

Comment

DSC00587.jpg
                      Spoiler!

Comment

Outstanding!!! You are in for a treat with that one (and not only because the villian is named Squire!)--Damn, again with the spoiler. Sorry.
                        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

These 2 little books (literally as they're quite small) came with Undertaker's Moon, which I thought was a very nice surprise bonus

DSC00588.jpg
                          Spoiler!

Comment

Two from the Elemental series. Paul did that for me too. He's one of the ones who understands customer service. Those look like terrific titles!
                            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Ah, ok, wasn't sure what they were from except something else they published. Would have been even cooler if they were the signed hardcover editions, lol. Of course, that wouldn't just be good customer service but also dumb business practices most likely, lol
                              Spoiler!

Comment

Right now, his website says there's no softcover of hardcover books in the line for sale, but still 2 is a good haul!
                                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                                X