Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• srboone
    replied
    Congratz! A book is a book, regardless of where you got it, I suppose.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Congratulations on winning the book, Robert! That's a nice little surprise to receive over the Christmas period.
    Thanks, definitely liked the nice surprise! I just wish I could remember if I signed up to get this, lol! I wanna say I did, but I can't figure where as my I normally use LibraryThing, Goodreads, and Netgalley. Netgalley is eBook ARC only as far as I know, and I don't have a record of winning it on either of the other 2 sites. It's bothering me, so I definitely am gonna try to figure it out. Maybe I'll see if I can get an answer from St. Martin's if I can't figure it out

Leave a comment:

• T-Dogz_AK47
    replied
    Congratulations on winning the book, Robert! That's a nice little surprise to receive over the Christmas period.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Got this in the mail yesterday. I have been trying to figure out just where I registered to win a copy of this from, and I cannot figure it out for the life of me. I remember reading about it somewhere and maybe registering to win a copy, though maybe not on the entering to win a copy, lol, since it is not listed as something I won on either LibraryThing or Goodreads, and I can see I didn't enter for it on LibraryThing. Might take a while to figure out if I entered for it on Goodreads. Either way, this sounds like a great read and has very good reviews, so I am happy to have gotten it!

DSC01405.jpgDSC01406.jpg
    Last edited by RJK1981; 12-28-2013, 08:54 AM.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Yes, I agree, it was a great Christmas delivery! And thanks, Merry Christmas to you all as well!

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied

Leave a comment:

• T-Dogz_AK47
    replied
    That's a great book to get for the festive season, Robert. Nice addition!!!

Merry Christmas!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Another Turn the Down the Lights addition. Lovely! Merry christmas!

Leave a comment:

• Neiaushie79
    replied
    Nice, Merry Christmas to you!

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Congratz! My copy is in the mail depot 2 miles from my home, but it didn't make the cut for delivery on Tuesday as the PO was swamped.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    This was waiting in a box for me today when I woke up! A day earlier than projected, as usual I think if I get something from the USPS on the day it is projected to be delivered, I will consider it late, lol

DSC01397.jpgDSC01400.jpg

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    Nice adds. Selected scenes is a fun little read.
    Thanks. Plan to read this sometime soon most likely, though probably not until I read the edition of The Rising I just got from Thunderstorm

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    That's some nice adds to your collection, Robert. I particularly like the pictures in your copy of Strange Phenomena.

Thanks. Definitely happy to have gotten Strange Phenomena, especially since it is a great looking book that cost me absolutely nothing!

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Nice adds. Selected scenes is a fun little read.

Leave a comment:

• T-Dogz_AK47
    replied
    That's some nice adds to your collection, Robert. I particularly like the pictures in your copy of Strange Phenomena.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X