No announcement yet.

RJK1981's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since I got my Limited Edition of IT yesterday, I decided I wanted a few pictures comparing it to my Gift Edition.

Limited Edition next to the Gift Edition

DSC00556.jpg

Here are the 2 books with the duskjackets pulled off the front covers and the slipcase and traycase next to them. Mentioned that I really liked the cover of the Gift Edition matched the slipcase and now the same goes for the Limited Edition's cover and the traycase

DSC00550.jpg
    WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
    Spoiler!

Comment

Both editions next to a few other gems. Debating whether to keep it like it is or switch the Limited and Gift Editions around so that the Limited is next to SoD 2

DSC00545.jpg
      Spoiler!

Comment

Beautiful production (both of them) !!!!!! No money shot though ??????

Comment

Since you insisted, here is the money shot lol.

DSC00558.jpg
          Spoiler!

Comment

Works for me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Money-Shot.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
              Works for me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2692[/ATTACH]
              That's where my chess pieces went!

Nice money shot, there! The books look great on your shelf! (you need and SoD1, tho!)
              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I agree, I do need to get SoD Vol. 1, and also the CD edition of From a Buick 8. Too bad I can't afford either of those right now.
                Spoiler!

Comment

I originally missed SoD1, but was able to get one from an SK grab bag: SOD1, Riding the Bullet ARC and a second print Blockade Billy. I haven't been willing to shell out for Buick 8 either.
                  Last edited by srboone; 01-07-2012, 04:17 AM.
                  "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Nice haul, wish I could have gotten in on that grab bag, but pretty sure SoD V1 was sold out before I ever even heard of CD. If I had the money I'd get myself a copy of that and Buick 8 so I could have a copy of all the Stephen King authored books from CD
                    Spoiler!

Comment

Picked this up from the post office this morning

DSC00564.jpg
                      Spoiler!

Comment

Very nice. This is on my list as Ron Kelly wrote the intro to it...(I'm experienceing on of the seven deadly sins right now...)
                        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Didn't know about the intro. After reading the intro just now I think this book will be one of the first books I read this year since I already had read good things about this one
                          Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                            Very nice. This is on my list as Ron Kelly wrote the intro to it...(I'm experienceing on of the seven deadly sins right now...)
                            Oh dear, please don't ask which one, or Squire will, indeed, tell

Comment

Picked these up this morning from the post office

DSC00568.jpg

What I find pretty cool about the Keith Minnion chapbook is that they have a special envelope for it (Including the stuff on the flap that you can lick and stick in the mail)

DSC00572.jpg
                              Spoiler!

Comment

Signature page from Monkey Love. This is the lowest # I have for anything that is numbered. Didn't realize who the artist was for this one until I saw the signature page, so had no idea Keith Minnion had something to do with them both

DSC00569.jpg

Signature page for Down in the Boneyard, which is at the back of that one. This is the first lettered edition I have of anything

DSC00570.jpg
                                Spoiler!

Comment

Working...
                                X