Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• srboone
    replied
    Very nice, Robert! I've been wondering about Cline's "ex-" series, though I've passed them up in stores.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Originally posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    I really like the cover to 'Chills'!
    So do I. It's from an artist I've never heard of before, but would like to see more from him!

Love the cover of Weak and Wounded too

Leave a comment:

• Tito_Villa
    replied
    I really like the cover to 'Chills'!

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Got these in the mail today! Will likely be reading Weak and Wounded here very soon, after I finish my current read

DSC01418.jpgDSC01420.jpgDSC01421.jpgDSC01422.jpg

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Went to Barnes & Noble today to spend my gift certificates, and got these items

DSC01415.jpg
    DSC01416.jpg
    DSC01417.jpg

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Got this ARC in the mail today via FedEx. It actually originally came in the morning on Friday, but no one was around to accept the shipment. Was not accepting to receive this quickly, and definitely not have it shipped by FedEx.

DSC01414.jpg

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    When I get to it I'll let you know how it is, though when that will be, I don't know yet, lol

And yes, I really like the cover and art as well, which helped me make the decision to go ahead and get that one. That and the price, of course, lol. There is more artwork in the story itself, but I haven't really checked that out yet.

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    The art looks cool, I dig the foil stamp on the cover too. Nice add

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Nice copy. Nothing wrong with a good quality trade edition. Let us know how it is. I am curious about this book.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Got this in the mail today! It's only an unsigned trade copy, but it is my first book from King's Way and I got it for a low price

DSC01410.jpgDSC01413.jpg

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Congratulations, Robert!
    Thanks, am starting this this one today. Sounds great! I was also surprised to find it signed and personalized, which I don't think was mentioned in the Goodreads giveaway

Leave a comment:

• T-Dogz_AK47
    replied
    Congratulations, Robert!

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Got this in the mail a couple of days ago, but forgot to post the pictures. This is my newest win from Goodreads

DSC01407.jpgDSC01409.jpg

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Thanks. I think maybe they sent one because I had entered to win Christopher Golden's Snowblind recently, which was published by them. I still may send them an e-mail thanking them for it, mentioning I wasn't sure if I had won it or they'd sent it after I entered for something else, which might give me my answer.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Nice add

Leave a comment:

Working...
X