Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RJK1981
    replied
    Got this in the mail yesterday. Got it from Darkfuse during a recent sale and was able to use a $25 credit towards it as well that I won from them recently. I've been wanting this book for a while now

DSC01436.jpgDSC01438.jpgDSC01441.jpg

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Originally posted by TJCams View Post
    Yes, Relic was one I am sorry I missed on, as I believe it is sold out. I'll still try and track down a copy locally either new at Chapters, or maybe one of the used shops in town.
    Yeah, it is sold out, but when it is released you could ask Dan if there are any extras available, as I would guess there'd be some available after everything is mailed out.

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    Yes, Relic was one I am sorry I missed on, as I believe it is sold out. I'll still try and track down a copy locally either new at Chapters, or maybe one of the used shops in town.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Originally posted by TJCams View Post
    Nice adds! That Khoury one looks interesting. I have The Last Templar, but have yet to jump into it. It would be a departure from my usual horror/sci-fi, but want to get into that genre more. Plus some James Rollins & Preston/Child.
    I really enjoyed The Last Templar. Still have to read The Templar Salvation before I read The Devil's Elixir though as they at least involve some of the same people if it's not a direct sequel. I don't really know if it is or not, but I know they are all in the same series at least. Haven't read anything from Rollins or Preston/Child, but I want to check them out. I have Audible audio books from them, just haven't gotten around to listening to them yet. I eagerly awaiting CD's edition of Relic from Preston/Child right now.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    Nice additions! My copy of Dereliction was damaged, so I won't add it yet (not to worry, I'm getting another copy from CD!).
    Well, at least you have a reading copy, right?

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    Nice adds! That Khoury one looks interesting. I have The Last Templar, but have yet to jump into it. It would be a departure from my usual horror/sci-fi, but want to get into that genre more. Plus some James Rollins & Preston/Child.

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Nice adds, want to get Four Zombies.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Nice additions! My copy of Dereliction was damaged, so I won't add it yet (not to worry, I'm getting another copy from CD!).

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    I hear you. So many great books arrived in the last week or two. Along with being sick I am rethinking what I am going to read next. Nice book. Love my copy.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    This came in the mail today, which might throw off my planned reading choice for this weekend, lol! I was expecting to have to wait to get this as I wasn't home to accept the UPS delivery. Instead, when I got home tonight the package was sitting in front of my apartment door! If I lived in some areas I have lived in before I may not like that they did that, but I don't have a reason to worry about it where I live now, which is great. I hear a lot sirens here, but I also lived in between a couple hospitals, one of which is like 1 or 2 miles away, so sirens are to be expected.

DSC01431.jpg
    DSC01432.jpg
    DSC01434.jpg

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Latest arrivals

DSC01424.jpgDSC01425.jpgDSC01426.jpgDSC01429.jpgDSC01430.jpg

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Originally posted by Theli View Post
    Very nice adds. Wish I had been able to pick up Chills when it was offered.
    Thanks. Yeah, got Chills in an unannounced grab bag, which was a great deal!

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    Very nice, Robert! I've been wondering about Cline's "ex-" series, though I've passed them up in stores.
    Been wondering about it too. It sounds like this can be read on it's own, so I am planning to read it sometime this year and see how I like it

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Nice additions..

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Very nice adds. Wish I had been able to pick up Chills when it was offered.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X