Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teriw
    replied
    haha, it didn't this time. Maybe because the whole post wan't capitals. Oh well, I have made my point.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    I HATE CHU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Extra !!!! points because the forum its going to take away my capitals)

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    *Clears Throat*

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Wait for it....

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Wait for it...

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    WOW OH WOW OH WOW!!!!!!!! super awesome stuff.
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    Or you do not post enough.When I am done I am going to your collection to see your new posts.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Or you do not post enough.When I am done I am going to your collection to see your new posts.
    Originally posted by Teriw View Post
    It's never happened to me. Maybe because I always upload a file from my desktop

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Approaching Stephen King sensory overload. Condition Critical.....thanks for the head rush! Love all these King editions. A mamoth posting day for you. Great job!

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
    I like the cover for the exclusive edition of The Long Rode Home comic! Never seen that one before. What makes it exclusive?
    It was just a special cover sold on Amazon only. I doubt it's all that exclusive, but I liked it better than the others. I stopped buying the individual comics and bought the Marvel collected edition in the dnd.

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    I like the cover for the exclusive edition of The Long Rode Home comic! Never seen that one before. What makes it exclusive?

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Ah, there it is:P1100159 (Large).jpg

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    P1040640 (Large).jpgP1040639 (Large).jpg

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    I'm sure most of you know Gauntlet Press. Back in the '90s they published a magazine, and I think I have all of them, even though I didn't notice issue #1 when looking through the pile today. It may be elsewhere...P1040632 (Large).jpgP1040634 (Large).jpgP1040635 (Large).jpgP1040636 (Large).jpgP1040637 (Large).jpgP1040638 (Large).jpg

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    Love all these! Particuarly you Buick 8; and I should've know there was a 10th anniversary edition of Bag of Bones.
    Thanks! Yeah, I only picked up the 10AE Bag of Bones because there was a new introduction to the book. And it was cheap!

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    I'm definitely missing a few of the more recent SK items, so I'll have to take more pics another time.

This was a group shot from one of my reorganizing attempts:P1090456 (Large).jpg

Leave a comment:

Working...
X