Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Ok I fixed it manually. I really wish I knew why the forums where doing that. It was doing it to Siep the other day as well.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Cape Breton

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Originally posted by Teriw View Post
    Find out how much the shipping would be and get back to me. I dont have much of a cash flow.
    Where in Canada? My sister's in Edmonton.

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Yeah, that's odd - they showed up fine when I previewed the post.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Never showed it the first time far as I could see anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
    Ok, on to the Stephen King books...

The paperbacks were all purchased back in Ireland and before I had the money to afford hardbacks.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8515[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8516[/ATTACH]

This copy of The Shining is beat up. I remember buying it in high school and reading it many times.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8517[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8518[/ATTACH]

I know, this is a hardcover, but it snuck in here. I got this one at a funeral home in NY, for free!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8519[/ATTACH]

This cover on The Stand is also a favorite. I read my original copy to shreds, and found this one at The Forbidden Planet in Dublin.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8520[/ATTACH]
    Weird, no idea why it's not showing them as images in line. I be it shows it when I qoute your post again though.

Edit: or not

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied

The paperbacks were all purchased back in Ireland and before I had the money to afford hardbacks.

P1090385 (Large).jpgP1090389 (Large).jpgP1090386 (Large).jpg

This copy of The Shining is beat up. I remember buying it in high school and reading it many times.

P1090387 (Large).jpg

I know, this is a hardcover, but it snuck in here. I got this one at a funeral home in NY, for free!

P1090390 (Large).jpg

This cover on The Stand is also a favorite. I read my original copy to shreds, and found this one at The Alchemist's Head in Dublin.

P1090391 (Large).jpg
    Last edited by Dave1442397; 05-13-2012, 02:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Find out how much the shipping would be and get back to me. I dont have much of a cash flow.

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Wait that's weird, they worked when I qouted your post.... lol
    I still can't see them in your quote. Let me see if I can clear out the file upload manager before I upload more.

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Hmm there shouldn't be an upload quota.
    I'll try it again...not sure what's going on. I resized everything to make them small enough to post.

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Originally posted by Teriw View Post
    Why don't you sell them? or give them away No point in taking up space with 3. I know some people don't like selling their books but since theyre copies you got accidentally I don't see any point in keeping them. Looks like you need the space as well.
    It's not that I mind selling books, I just don't have the time and patience to bother. I need to do something, though, like make more money and move to a bigger house!

If you want to send me your mailing address I'll send you a copy of the Non-Fiction...that'll free up a spot for The Twelve

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
    Hmm, looks like I've exceeded my upload quota...I better read up on posting pics...might have to do this using Photobucket.
    Hmm there shouldn't be an upload quota.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Happens sometimes, I think Dan can fix it.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Wait that's weird, they worked when I qouted your post.... lol

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Dave1442397

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8515[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8516[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8517[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8518[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8519[/ATTACH]

This cover on The Stand is also a favorite. I read my original copy to shreds, and found this one at The Forbidden Planet in Dublin.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]8520[/ATTACH]
    Your pictures don't appear to have worked right in that one.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X