IMG_4766.jpg

Comment

Complete besitary and concept art:

IMG_4768.jpgIMG_4769.jpg

Comment

And Chocobos!! ;D

IMG_4770.jpg

Comment

Nice.You are going to get the blame when I finally crack and buy one of these limited edition video games.

Comment

I did like the chobo breeding and racing in FF7...
            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
              Nice.You are going to get the blame when I finally crack and buy one of these limited edition video games.
              Ill gladly accept some blame! finally its my turn to convince others to buy stuff.

Comment

I know I pushed and pushed for you to start this thread,but..............no I don't regret it.Nice stuff please show us more.

Comment

Will do as soon as I'm back home.

Actually, it'll be a bit later, cause the wife will have the camera with her so I'll have to wait till she's back home at the end of April.

Comment

Is that a cop-out, Pete?
                    "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Of course it is!

sk

Comment

Oh no, its starting again!

Actually I'm quite anxious to get back to posting. Have several new things I want share as well.

Comment

Are these the 2 you've been expecting?
                          "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Bring 'em on Peter !!! (can't you beg, borrow or steal a camera in your missus's absence???)

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                              gotta weigh your options because some like 11.22.63 are only going for about $200.
                              I think the reason that one is selling for so low is because the signature is a facsimile unlike the CD signed books of his, though I could be wrong
                              WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                              Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
                                Are these the 2 you've been expecting?
                                Actually, I don't know since I'm not home and I have no idea whats in the packages that arrived.

Comment

Working...
                                X